Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

*BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BOOP*

January 20, 2011, 02:42:56 AM #166 Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:43:59 AM by Memories
Is this a bot posting this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19184.0

i think it is one
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 20, 2011, 02:42:56 AM
Is this a bot posting this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19184.0

i think it is one

Yeah. Just report him -- no need to post here about it. Also doesn't have to do with the Vault, anyway.

Yes memory its a bot, you have much to learn

I know it's a bot, i just didn't want to mistake it with something else like another person
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Did you know i am also a bot? Been advertising here and noone's even noticed, that's how good i am

Hmm anyone else think the Vault needs something? i think it needs something but i can't quite put my finger on it :srs:

A guy called lolmaxz have steal a long time some texture, and the texture are again on BrawlVault :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=3297&Moderated=All

That should be great if you can delete them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have see a strange glitch, when you click on the link of a texture deleted, the texture are again here with "Nothing to display".

Deleted most of the stuff that was reported. Thanks.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We should be able to edit reports. I reported someone's BRSTM for not being looped; it is looped, it's just not a seamless one, like the song fades out and then starts from the beginning. Now that I realized that, I want to go back and edit it but I can't.

Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 12:38:58 AM
We should be able to edit reports. I reported someone's BRSTM for not being looped; it is looped, it's just not a seamless one, like the song fades out and then starts from the beginning. Now that I realized that, I want to go back and edit it but I can't.

I think this is a good idea. I also think reporters should be able to remove their own reports in case they realize they made a mistake.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 12:38:58 AM
We should be able to edit reports. I reported someone's BRSTM for not being looped; it is looped, it's just not a seamless one, like the song fades out and then starts from the beginning. Now that I realized that, I want to go back and edit it but I can't.
If it's still there, could you link me to it, I believe I could cancel your report.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power™ on January 21, 2011, 12:53:43 AM
Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 12:38:58 AM
We should be able to edit reports. I reported someone's BRSTM for not being looped; it is looped, it's just not a seamless one, like the song fades out and then starts from the beginning. Now that I realized that, I want to go back and edit it but I can't.
If it's still there, could you link me to it, I believe I could cancel your report.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7631

Report removed. ;)
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know there is a "more stats" button,  but it is reeeeeaaaaaaallllyyyyyy annoying when i check brawlvault and the latest 10 submitted things are songs =|   

not that songs are bad its just everyone uploads in bulk and there are sooooooo many.   

could there be a separate section for latest 10 songs.... so that they can gtfo my latest 10 brawl hacks.