Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Indeed they are.

*I have not tested Wiztec's Roy PSA so I know not for sure if it is correct to state a non-working FS.

*Pik's Tifa, I believe got fixed. He included the right PAC. His pictures I cannot submit because it is from Brawlsnapshots, I do not have time to make new pics for him. Somebody pm him about the issue he has.

*And Shadow PSA by Silentdo0M, I believe he's working on it.

So none are to removed as of now, because they're fine for now.
EDIT: @Specter: Done.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I did test BrawlBox v0.64 beta, but it doesn't work as well as the older versions; you can't view models without errors, and you can't see all the model properties (such as the vertices).

If you want to download BrawlBox, for now, stick with BrawlBox v0.63d or any older version of BrawlBox, but I wouldn't go any lower than v0.63b.

When you do a DAE with BrawlBox 0.64, 3Ds Max glitch or this not worked.


For the first, i not have try okay but it's possible that are wrong (i've not try).

Secondly, Tifa worked perfect on my Wii, the game freeze only because her .pac are compressed. He can find a tutorial about how to uncompressed a pac file.

Third, the screen are dead, ok. But for why he write "Upgrade to Pro today!"?

Quote from: KTH on January 22, 2011, 11:24:22 PM
Third, the screen are dead, ok. But for why he write "Upgrade to Pro today!"?
SHE said that because of the photobucket Pro on the pictures and sDoom knows what she means.

Yes, i say but a report should are seriously. He need to say "Screen dead".

Quote from: KTH on January 22, 2011, 11:37:48 PM
Yes, i say but a report should are seriously. He need to say "Screen dead".
*facepalm* Song is a friend of sDoom, he knows what she means. Don't go all :srs: over 1 little report.

Quote from: KTH on January 22, 2011, 11:37:48 PM
Yes, i say but a report should are seriously. He need to say "Screen dead".
KTH, it's okay. That is the kind of report you can get by because it IS serious. Songe is telling him what the problem is and how to solve it, and yes, they know each other, as do I. So lay it off, lol, it is fine. :)
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Power™ on January 22, 2011, 06:06:58 PM
Indeed they are.

*I have not tested Wiztec's Roy PSA so I know not for sure if it is correct to state a non-working FS.


Hey Power i checked the final smash from this roy (the one in smashboards) and it works well. But the final smash is changed and different than the marth one.

January 23, 2011, 10:49:16 AM #207 Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 10:51:31 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: KTH on January 22, 2011, 05:31:16 PM
Some stupid repport :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5978
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5459
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14811

Nah keep those.  I'd much prefer songe reporting them (who was doing it more as a sort of friendly joke) whilst the pictures are down than some noob reporting them and me getting frustrated.  The pictures will be functioning again on 28th January apparently.

And besides, now I go around like a boss saying that every single one of my submissions is on report :P