Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Invalid Report

Hmm... I'm thinking a report like this isn't allowed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Because the texture does work ingame.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


April 29, 2012, 12:58:40 AM #3107 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:08:05 AM by slayermarth101
Err.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


........Yeah.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 29, 2012, 12:58:40 AM
Err.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


........Yeah.
A link would be useful :P



April 29, 2012, 01:08:38 AM #3111 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:10:25 AM by slayermarth101
Oh, I had updated this post.
I guess i didn't go through before everyone saw it.
But yeah, look again.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 29, 2012, 12:58:40 AM
Err.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


........Yeah.

And before you say it, click the images and they'll take you to the link.

April 29, 2012, 05:20:25 AM #3112 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:24:51 AM by Sorceress
Invalid Report #1

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Invalid Report #2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Invalid Report #3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... this is a strange report. No username by the person who reported it.


All of these are bad reports.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The pictures are the link.
As I said in my post, click the image and they'll take you to the hack...

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 29, 2012, 05:29:22 AM
The pictures are the link.
As I said in my post, click the image and they'll take you to the hack...
Well now they'll know.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

PAVGN has specifically asked for the troll reports on his hacks to remain untouched.

Quote from: PAVGN on March 28, 2012, 10:03:08 PM
Again, I would like for the mods to not delete these reports.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Lovin the coloured names btw.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  They look real cool.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 29, 2012, 12:47:40 PM
Lovin the coloured names btw.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  They look real cool.
^This, i was surprised and damn do i love it! :D

now i have a reason i want to be a moderator XD epic colored names
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You guys should have a look at this thread.

Other news: I have an idea for adding CSPs to the Vault in a way that makes sense. It has never been my intention to shaft CSPs or exclude them, but I also don't think uploading them directly to the Vault is the right approach. More on this as I work on it.