Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.


he said its "limited edition" so should that not be allowed because he's just gunna remove it? unless he is saying that just to get DLs

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26184
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 03, 2012, 09:57:36 PM
he said its "limited edition" so should that not be allowed because he's just gunna remove it? unless he is saying that just to get DLs

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26184
I say we wait to see what happens.


Quote from: Spex130 on May 04, 2012, 02:54:06 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26199

This seems pretty invalid a report...
That is true.
Hell, it even says "Well your in luck, I've made my very own SMBZ Luigi!"
Removed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24738
Dumbest report I've ever witnessed.
My link still work, btw..
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Quote from: JCentavo on May 04, 2012, 08:05:46 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24738
Dumbest report I've ever witnessed.
My link still work, btw..
Fixed.

Wolfric, something for ya to add.
Username: Crashouti
Reports:
1. .... PROJECT dead
Image (?): http://i.imgur.com/aZOaG.png
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Invalid Report

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But the picture isn't from his Samurai Ike...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

. . .
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26210
The user did not ask permission from me after I stated that I would like to have people not edit my stuff without my permission. Please remove this entry.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 05, 2012, 04:10:44 PM
. . .
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26210
The user did not ask permission from me after I stated that I would like to have people not edit my stuff without my permission. Please remove this entry.
It was dealt with.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26216
Again, another upload of my work without my permission.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 06, 2012, 04:26:55 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26216
Again, another upload of my work without my permission.
Did you make the model yourself? Cause it's just recolors of the model.

Quote from: Puraidou on May 06, 2012, 05:40:10 PM
Did you make the model yourself? Cause it's just recolors of the model.
I believe he rigged the model.
Is the PSA included with the recolors? That would be something delete-worthy. We shouldn't target recolors.

Also...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26232
*facepalm*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No Seg, the moveset is not included, but as I stated in my submission, I would like to be asked before someone uploads anything of mine, even recolors. But if the BV staff doesn't think so, then I'll let it slide.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]