Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2012, 12:45:16 AM
He fixed it to only say you.
Yeah but let's see how long he'll keep it that way.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Number of hacks glitch:
I says I have four hacks in the vault but i only have one,
nothing huge but just letting you know:p

Quote from: law_law on August 10, 2012, 05:27:04 AM
Number of hacks glitch:
I says I have four hacks in the vault but i only have one,
nothing huge but just letting you know:p

Nah it's not a glitch. It's just counting your Collab hacks :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 09, 2012, 09:46:32 PM
Don't be so harsh.  People have the right to make whatever hacks they want so long as they follow all of the rules.  We can't suddenly decide that one game or one series or one whatever has "too many hacks" and shouldn't be allowed anymore.  There are a ton of DBZ hacks out there too.  Should we limit them?  What about Pokemon?  Or Mario?  Or Zelda?

If people want to fill the Vault with Sonic hacks, that's their choice.  Our job is simply to make sure they do it correctly.

I'm just saying, if someone imports, say Pikachu from Pokemon Park, and then another person dose the same thing, with the same amount of work put into the import  process, should both of them be aloud to stay? And I say no. :I



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28165&Moderated=All&facebook=true

The pictures are low quality because they got stretched past their normal resolution, but those are legit ingame screenshots.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on August 10, 2012, 05:03:23 PM


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28165&Moderated=All&facebook=true

The pictures are low quality because they got stretched past their normal resolution, but those are legit ingame screenshots.

In game? I think not. But they are legit previews. Probably from brawl box lol.

Yeah those are brawlbox pics. First pic has Mario pasted into it lol.

Quote from: Nasoka on August 10, 2012, 02:57:05 PM
I'm just saying, if someone imports, say Pikachu from Pokemon Park, and then another person dose the same thing, with the same amount of work put into the import  process, should both of them be aloud to stay? And I say no. :I

Well here's the thing. For that I can understand but this guy hadn't rigged that model. He had taken mine and claimed it as his own so I reported it and told you guys here and now it's all perfect. He learned his lesson. As for a limit of hacks. Anyone should be allowed to do whatever they want. Otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded my Fan Character hacks.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nasoka on August 10, 2012, 02:57:05 PM
I'm just saying, if someone imports, say Pikachu from Pokemon Park, and then another person dose the same thing, with the same amount of work put into the import  process, should both of them be aloud to stay? And I say no. :I
So now you want us to forbid people re-importing models already ported?

Quote from: Albafika on August 10, 2012, 06:08:51 PM
So now you want us to forbid people re-importing models already ported?

Well, yeah. I mean, they're basically the same exact thing. But I'm not enforcing it. Just think it'd be a good idea so the vault don't have duplicates of the same thing. :I

August 10, 2012, 07:07:29 PM #4362 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:34:52 PM by Blase005
Quote from: Nasoka on August 10, 2012, 06:19:05 PM
Well, yeah. I mean, they're basically the same exact thing. But I'm not enforcing it. Just think it'd be a good idea so the vault don't have duplicates of the same thing. :I

What if the other version is better than the first one? What if some people wants to use the other version instead of the first version? I kinda don't see this as a good idea. That's like if I couldn't make SA2 Sonic cause he's already on the Vault but my rig has expressions, FS Eyes, Recolors and Super Sonic.


EDIT: Btw I'm thinking of doing what I just said... in the future on Brawl Hack List 2.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on August 10, 2012, 07:07:29 PM
What if the other version is better than the first one? What if some people wants to use the other version instead of the first version? I kinda don't see this as a good idea. That's like if I couldn't make SA2 Sonic cause he's already on the Vault but my rig has expressions, FS Eyes, Recolors and Super Sonic.
Thanks for typing it down for me, Blase. I was about to say the same thing. :P

Quote from: Nasoka on August 10, 2012, 06:19:05 PM
Well, yeah. I mean, they're basically the same exact thing. But I'm not enforcing it. Just think it'd be a good idea so the vault don't have duplicates of the same thing. :I
Adding to what Blase said, even the rigs are different. Models should not be forbidden, just thinking about it or considering it sounds... Over the top. ._.

Quote from: Blase005 on August 10, 2012, 07:07:29 PM
What if the other version is better than the first one? What if some people wants to use the other version instead of the first version? I kinda don't see this as a good idea. That's like if I couldn't make SA2 Sonic cause he's already on the Vault but my rig has expressions, FS Eyes, Recolors and Super Sonic.
^He makes a good point. I'm against not allowing the same rig twice by two different people, it would pretty much ruin chances for many people just because a model is already made..

Especially troublesome when the model already made is crap and the newer one would be completely perfect (for example)