Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Diddy Kong on August 24, 2012, 10:13:23 PM
you ARENT using the embed code right? you ARE using the actual URL to the watch page?
yeah i go to the Youtube watch page, and copy paste the URL into the preview box.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Just here to share the dumb [censored]ing ignorance that a noob has brought to us today.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4029

Why do I feel like people with no posts or even anything going for them hack wise, should have no privileges in reporting? I swear they're [censored]ing clueless about everything.

They don't even know where a Mario recolored texture goes for [censored]s sake.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 25, 2012, 03:02:24 AM
Just here to share the dumb [censored]ing ignorance that a noob has brought to us today.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4029

Why do I feel like people with no posts or even anything going for them hack wise, should have no privileges in reporting? I swear they're [censored]ing clueless about everything.

They don't even know where a Mario recolored texture goes for [censored]s sake.
these type of people in the chat too, also seem desprite that they are willing to give me control of their computer to "install" it for them


That is a host thing we can't control. It is rare and seems to happen only later at night, like now.

I'm pretty sure I've said that before, but it's somewhere in the depths of this thread, so whatever.

Why don't you guys run your own host, or something?

Seriously, I run my site off my home computer, and offered to even host this site when it was hacked, before... If your host is that skanky, try changing it... (no offense)

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

Quote from: WTVelocity on August 25, 2012, 07:32:46 AM
Why don't you guys run your own host, or something?

Seriously, I run my site off my home computer, and offered to even host this site when it was hacked, before... If your host is that skanky, try changing it... (no offense)
You'd be surpized how much bandwith that'd eat up.. I'm not kidding. I used to host a forum from home and that thing ate up SO MUCH bandwidth that I couldn't play Xbox. Hell, it ate more then the 5 game servers I'm running at the same time.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ



It's strange how noobs make hacks with bad/no pictures, with little to no posts, and then disappear :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 25, 2012, 05:11:38 PM #4571 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:16:24 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2012, 05:09:31 PMIt's strange how noobs make hacks with bad/no pictures, with little to no posts, and then disappear :srs:
Sounds like their way of trolling in the Vault. :srs:

Edit: I just check that guy's profile. He's 11. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I just sent him a PM with a link to this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37762.0

With any luck, he'll take the time to learn how to make his own previews so that we can stop reporting him.

August 25, 2012, 05:41:16 PM #4573 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:44:13 PM by Vyse
Quote from: WTVelocity on August 25, 2012, 07:32:46 AM
Why don't you guys run your own host, or something?

Seriously, I run my site off my home computer, and offered to even host this site when it was hacked, before... If your host is that skanky, try changing it... (no offense)
I don't know how to put it any plainer than this: we don't want or need your help with anything related to running or maintaining this site.

If you find errors or whatever, mention them. If, by looking at the error, you can say, "Hey, it might be related to this thing in PHP," go ahead and mention that too. But please stop trying to code for us or solve hosting problems we don't have.

It's blunt, but I agree with Vyse.

Not to mention, if we are using a host and not doing it ourselves, it's because we have way more traffic than you seem to notice.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is not something that any of us can realistically host ourselves.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.