Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm having trouble registering on the kc-mm blog website......is this the thread I should be on for help with that issue?

Ive been seeing my preview vids for my music hacks acting weird with the message "player is too small" or something like that. Is that an issue other people have or is it just me?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28197&Vault=audio
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can we please remove these kind of submissions after a week? It will save us so much annoyance from seeing it in the approval section for weeks.

August 23, 2012, 12:48:14 AM #4533 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:06:25 AM by KingJigglypuff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28384
I looked at this submission, and I can confirm that this is a straight up .rel port of this.


Edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28387
This is a straight up .rel port of this.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 24, 2012, 12:30:07 AM #4534 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:37:43 AM by Anonymous
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28405
Depressing... Just depressing. I've reported him twice.

Quote from: Anonymous on August 24, 2012, 12:30:07 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28405
Depressing... Just depressing.

thats exactly why i started helping ppl upload in game screenshots for their texture/import hacks cuz its just annoying to see something like that -__-

Quote from: brysonh on August 24, 2012, 12:43:35 AM
STOP REPORTING MY HACK  YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR THE PICS
Gotta say, such a nice guy.
Reported a third time.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



August 24, 2012, 01:54:32 AM #4540 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:55:47 AM by Victory Badguy
He's a dumbass for not uploading pictures, but I'm not sure what we can do.  I wouldn't feel OK with deleting his hack seeing as it's (presumably) all his work.

I guess you guys can keep reporting it, but if he hasn't added pics after 3 reports I don't think he's suddenly gonna change his mind.

August 24, 2012, 04:46:28 AM #4541 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:48:50 AM by WTVelocity
@Victory, I'm sorry to say I have to stand on what Kienamaru said with comparing what you said to the rules...

I believe the rules state that reported violations would result in Revoking of priviledges of the BrawlVault. By saying there's not much you can do, just because it's all his work, is virtually no different than being told you can take a chansaw onto a airplane, because it's not a gun.

There are rules against both, so both should be treated equally.
Sometimes I say it's not really my place to say something against a moderator, but seriously, if you're going to let THIS clown get away with it, there's going to be an outbreak.

I've seriously gotten tired of how I can't even get any help on this site for how to vertex, because the resources are no longer available in BV for what the tutorials I read said to do.
Upon asking people here for a link or tutorial of how to get started, the modern way with the current resources available, nobody can give an answer.

So if this place is not even going to kick people who don't take the time to run and emulator to take a picture, or at least take a picture/video with a $10 USB capture, or even a camera phone, this place won't last very long... And it's disrespectful to the people who at least made a BRAWLBOX hack.

(/Rant)

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

August 24, 2012, 05:08:03 AM #4542 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:20:33 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 24, 2012, 01:54:32 AM
He's a dumbass for not uploading pictures, but I'm not sure what we can do.  I wouldn't feel OK with deleting his hack seeing as it's (presumably) all his work.

I guess you guys can keep reporting it, but if he hasn't added pics after 3 reports I don't think he's suddenly gonna change his mind.
I'll handle this one.

@WTVelocity: Don't blame it on Victory for being soft with this guy. People blame it on the Staff when they are too rough with some Vault submissions, and also blame it on them when they are soft.

Quote from: Albafika on August 24, 2012, 05:08:03 AM
I'll handle this one.

@WTVelocity: Don't blame it on Victory for being soft with this guy. People blame it on the Staff when they are too rough with some Vault submissions, and also blame it on them when they are soft.
It's basically like a lose lose situation. Honestly, sometimes I do feel the same way about situations, but it's not always the admins.

@WTVelocity- I understand that not everyone helps around here and can be uptight, but we kind of have to rely on it. If everyone was just taking requests and spent their time helping others, that would be a mess. This place has been running for a while now and it's been pretty successful if you ask me. There are rules that are kind of questionable, but I'll keep that to myself. I don't mean to write a Giant paragraph stating my opinion, but it seems needed at this point

So for all the admins, good job and keep it up so the site can maintain itself. And for the others that accuse others for being liers, or for even disrespecting a thread or even another person, try and calm yourself. We aren't perfect.

ShadowWolf, I understand and agree, but there's also a line.
Even Democrats and Republicans can both agree on SOME things, in a matter of speaking.

Albafika: I understand and know where you're coming from, I had to balance that line running private servers, being a GM on an official game server, being a forum mod, and running my own forums... trust me, I know what you're saying...

There is however a SERIOUS difference between disciplining someone who has been reported 3x, keeps REMOVING the report, and actually says don't report him for breaking the rules.

It would be one thing if, let's say, he had to go to the LIBRARY to upload the hack due to home connection problems, then had to wait a few hours until he could get the picture up.
This guy is just snobibng the rules, when mailed and reported several times about it.
It's not like "oh, I didn't know"...

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped