Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


September 05, 2012, 05:45:34 PM #4666 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:50:44 PM by Kakalaa
Quote from: Albafika on September 05, 2012, 03:45:51 PM
Oh man, that's freaking hilarious. Please leave that report there 'til I get back home and screen capture it, wow. XD

EDIT: I got a furry to screen capture it for me, report's fixed.

I also ordered it to be fixed before and now someone new reports it again. :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27582
It's supposed to be like that considering it doesn't come with a PSA.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25188
Didn't freeze on both Gecko and Riivo. Most likely didn't put the PSA in his common5.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

September 05, 2012, 09:34:42 PM #4667 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:40:42 PM by POKE MASTER
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 05, 2012, 03:37:47 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28556

I think the reporter should be punished for trying to restrict someone's ideas.

What do you think?

The person who reported that hack did it just to troll. I find it funny how the person who uploaded it said "I'll take my hacks down if you report this" as if his hacks were monsterously good and it would pain people to see his hacks go down. Then says  "I'm serious"
Then his hack gets reported and he doesn't take his hacks down lmfao.

About to try something with BV, apologies if there's any weirdness.

Quote from: Vyse on September 06, 2012, 01:17:59 AM
About to try something with BV, apologies if there's any weirdness.
Ah. I thought something was up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




September 06, 2012, 03:37:11 AM #4672 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:38:48 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: -Hero- on September 06, 2012, 03:32:52 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28629&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Silly Report. He never rigged that model.
Ugh.....that guy claims stuff is his everytime he uses someone else's model. In a texture request thread he claims he made the idea first by saying "Don't steal my idea" when the thread was made hack in May.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28655

I think something needs to be done about this user's uploading privileges. This is at least the 3rd or 4th time they've taken Pik's model and recolours and re-uploaded them without credit, collaboration or even any changes.

Pik's original recolours upload is here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25539

The only difference between the first upload I linked to in this post and this upload;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28604

Is one single texture that can be found in this download judging by the leftmost preview picture; A Melee Young Link texture instead of one that is based on his LoZ:ALttP design.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21055

I believe the PSA and Fitmotion may also be from the previous link, but I cannot download things from 4shared. I am certain that I have checked every other "Young Link" PSA on the Vault from previous instances of this person's thefts, but nothing seemed to match from what I recall otherwise.

They had also taken something of ASF1nk's from a few months ago, so that makes at least 4 or 5 times they've flat-out taken someone else's work.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This one says it's over Toon Link without being an import. Could we at least see if it works like a proper Toon Link would before someone reports it? You know, check and see if it works with Toon's Voice and can grab and throw. If it can then this one is new. Old models or not.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Alrighty, I can now make use of 4shared, and with that note, I can guarantee this is not a new file.

I'll put a list of things in a spoiler tag in case anyone's curious, but the files contained within Tomoking's download are;

The moveset.pac and Fitmotion from this download;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21634

And the models of this download;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25539

It is now crystal clear that this was stolen.

I've typed out a comparison in case anyone else would care to compare it for themselves.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 07, 2012, 10:10:52 PM #4676 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:12:45 PM by Kienamaru
Well that's a shame. I guess it's no good then.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645
He needs to rename it to common5_en maybe, because it works.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Ah, stolen work. That's cute.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Came here to tell you that next week, the "special characters" were fixed.

As of today, they're all [censored]ed up again.

Did you change anything as of recently?