Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yeah, move on to more important things. Like a better organization system/quality control for the Audio Vault.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29088

So yeah, about this hack pack.  It's been reported multiple times by multiple people and the guy has ignored all of them.  But, I'm not calling for deleting it or anything.  I don't think the maker is all that fluent in English.  Seems like his primary language is Spanish.  Is there anyone out there that is fluent in Spanish that would be willing to let this guy know that A) he has to post a download link, not a link to a blog, and B) he needs a read me with credits for the makers of all of the hacks he put in his pack?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 03, 2012, 04:52:28 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29088

So yeah, about this hack pack.  It's been reported multiple times by multiple people and the guy has ignored all of them.  But, I'm not calling for deleting it or anything.  I don't think the maker is all that fluent in English.  Seems like his primary language is Spanish.  Is there anyone out there that is fluent in Spanish that would be willing to let this guy know that A) he has to post a download link, not a link to a blog, and B) he needs a read me with credits for the makers of all of the hacks he put in his pack?
I did one report just now, let's see if he ignores me as well.

Screened it btw:

Already reported basically the same thing last night.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Puraidou on October 03, 2012, 05:44:58 PM
I did one report just now, let's see if he ignores me as well.
And the report got removed.  Just like all of the others.

I don't think he's ignoring these on purpose.  I legitimately believe he doesn't understand what he needs to do.  I'd try and tell him if I knew Spanish, but I don't and I don't trust Google translate so I really can't do anything.

Again, do anyone here know Spanish and is willing to help?

I know SOME Spanish.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yo hablo español a la perfeccion, digo, es mi lengua natal

If you don't understand what I said... well it's in Spanish, because it's my main language.

I can talk to him if you want, but what do you want me to say, I'm really good translating
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 03, 2012, 06:43:47 PM
Yo hablo español a la perfeccion, digo, es mi lengua natal

If you don't understand what I said... well it's in Spanish, because it's my main language.

I can talk to him if you want, but what do you want me to say, I'm really good translating
Gracias, amigo. :af:
I've only taken 6 years of Spanish, but I don't think I've memorized it all.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


inb4 google translator
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Segtendo on October 03, 2012, 06:54:33 PM
Gracias, amigo. :af:
I've only taken 6 years of Spanish, but I don't think I've memorized it all.
No hay pedo bato (hyper advanced spanish)

Yeah, I've spoked spanish during... all my life :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Albafika on October 03, 2012, 04:18:08 AM
Forget it. Not gonna happen.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 03, 2012, 04:19:46 AM
Why do you guys keep bringing it up? Points have been pointed out on why ratings will never happen.

I, honestly, don't see what else we could add to the Vault.
Forrealzies guys, not gonna happen isn't a valid response to questions like that. You should all try to be more like miacis and actually answer questions like that.

That being said, what's the rules on pack submissions anyways?

I think packs can only be allowed it it includes a TXT file, mentioning all the names of the original maker of said hack.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 03, 2012, 07:32:58 PM #4992 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:53:32 PM by Albafika
Quote from: NaOH on October 03, 2012, 07:22:39 PM
Forrealzies guys, not gonna happen isn't a valid response to questions like that. You should all try to be more like miacis and actually answer questions like that.
POKE MASTER was around at the time Miacis addressed the rating situation. I'm not gonna re-type what Miacis said, so save it.

Quote from: NaOH on October 03, 2012, 07:22:39 PM
That being said, what's the rules on pack submissions anyways?
Why don't you go to the Rules' thread and see for yourself? Or do you want me to go there and quote it for you?


Quote from: NaOH on October 03, 2012, 08:04:38 PM
Nah it's ok, Segtendo answered me. But thanks
I wouldn't take an answer that started with "I think..." for granted. So, here you go, they're seldom anyways. ._.