Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Albafika on January 09, 2013, 04:43:38 PM
So, Skeleton is BP?

Well, I guess so. I mean, every single one of BP's stages just got moved to the vault yesterday. No real confirmation from him though, since this all started just a few minutes ago.

Can anybody from here contact the people on Stack Smash?


I have a feeling that it's him because those are all of his stages, but we need confirmation, just to be sure.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


why is there someone requesting a psa on this thread this seems  something a mod would warn for.

Anyway will the brawlvault search engine be fixed? when we search for psas if the categorys are checked like import psa it wont find them since the name is not only Psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 09, 2013, 07:30:28 PM #5524 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:32:31 PM by Albafika
Cleaned the OFF-Topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on January 09, 2013, 04:51:20 PM
Well, I guess so. I mean, every single one of BP's stages just got moved to the vault yesterday. No real confirmation from him though, since this all started just a few minutes ago.

Can anybody from here contact the people on Stack Smash?
I'll look into it.

Quote from: BNuge on January 09, 2013, 06:12:24 PM
I requested this in a separate topic, but figured I'd also try here.  What are the odds of getting individual Final Smashes for each Pokémon?  When they're selected individually instead of through Pokémon Trainer, breaking the Smash Ball just causes it to disappear.  It would be nicer if getting it accomplished more than just keeping it away from other people.  

I requested a Charizard moveset, but all I really got was a "good luck finding someone" response.  I can be more detailed for Final Smash ideas if necessary.  

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54713
BNuge, requests are requests. Nothing you can do about it if no one's willing to do it. This, though, isn't a Problem of the Brawl Vault, so it does not belong here.

I don't really think its him. I mean, he has always been against BrawlVault, KittyCorp, and some other [censored], and last I checked, he never wanted his stuff on the Vault.

Unless what, he suddenly changed his mind, swallowed his pride, and decided to upload everything on here?

Who knows?

Its best to contact him on Youtube or even StackSmash if you will.

Quick access: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=25562

January 09, 2013, 11:31:06 PM #5526 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:32:38 PM by Albafika
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2013, 08:41:43 PM
I don't really think its him. I mean, he has always been against BrawlVault, KittyCorp, and some other [censored], and last I checked, he never wanted his stuff on the Vault.

Unless what, he suddenly changed his mind, swallowed his pride, and decided to upload everything on here?

Who knows?

Its best to contact him on Youtube or even StackSmash if you will.

Quick access: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=25562
Yeah, I know what you mean. I shall contact him through Youtube, as you suggested, as this "Skeleton" user won't respond to my PM.

EDIT: On his Youtube, he promotes the site http://smaaaash.net/, and his Youtube name is www.youtube.com/user/aJollySkeleton/ (Skeleton), so it must be him. Regardless, I'll make sure.

Quote from: Albafika on January 09, 2013, 07:30:28 PM
BNuge, requests are requests. Nothing you can do about it if no one's willing to do it. This, though, isn't a Problem of the Brawl Vault, so it does not belong here.
My bad.  Where is the best place to ask if not the site that hosts the mods?  I don't mean to sound rude by that.  I just can't think of an overly polite way to phrase it.

Quote from: BNuge on January 10, 2013, 04:03:23 AM
My bad.  Where is the best place to ask if not the site that hosts the mods?  I don't mean to sound rude by that.  I just can't think of an overly polite way to phrase it.
What I meant to say was that this is not the section to ask that stuff. The forum is organized with a section for requests, one for help, one for showcasing mods, etc. Nothing you can really do about it if people's not interested in your Request thread.

Quote from: Albafika on January 10, 2013, 04:09:09 AM
What I meant to say was that this is not the section to ask that stuff. The forum is organized with a section for requests, one for help, one for showcasing mods, etc. Nothing you can really do about it if people's not interested in your Request thread.
Ok.  Thanks then.

Quote from: Carnage on January 09, 2013, 07:02:31 PM
why is there someone requesting a psa on this thread this seems  something a mod would warn for.

Anyway will the brawlvault search engine be fixed? when we search for psas if the categorys are checked like import psa it wont find them since the name is not only Psa

So, is there anyway to fix this? The way it is now, it's hard to find all the PSA's for each character.

Quote from: ToadKart on January 13, 2013, 12:50:03 AM
So, is there anyway to fix this? The way it is now, it's hard to find all the PSA's for each character.
not hard but impossible since.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

there is 1 thing i think brawlvault should have (and should have been added for a long time since too)
add a note or something so ppl know:
brawlbox image converter is made
so we avoid screenshots like this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30607&Moderated=All&facebook=true
cuz some of these kinda of screenshots you can´t see
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ghost uploads ahhhhh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.