Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on August 01, 2013, 01:09:32 PM
so any way the bv staff could put everything back how  it was? especialy the deleted ones? or i have to resubmite everything  on the CF versions that got deleted? and yeah i think it might have been KGN Nappdagg since all his hacks are gone and he got mutted for doing something
We can't put it the way it was.


I can undelete your files if you can tell me which ones were deleted.
But I can't undo any changes made to your submmissions.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


like bluebreon pointed out that one is the CF version that got deleted  caan you undelete it and remove KGN Nappdagg  collab so he doesnt delete it or edit it right away?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 01, 2013, 02:33:03 PM
like bluebreon pointed out that one is the CF version that got deleted  caan you undelete it and remove KGN Nappdagg  collab so he doesnt delete it or edit it right away?

Alright. There's also a Ridley V3 in your deleted files. Want that one restored too?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 01, 2013, 02:38:32 PM
Alright. There's also a Ridley V3 in your deleted files. Want that one restored too?
yeah since that one has a diferent FS and all also ty for the ubdelete i already edited everything on the zss version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No problem. Old one's up and running again now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


thank you all for your help all 3 hacks are now like they used too , srs ppl that go rogue and delete stuff they are collabed on... i hope he wasnt collabed on any other ppl hacks since he probably deleted them too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




me too, but a bit smaller (320x240)

same on my phone


August 03, 2013, 01:38:50 AM #6027 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:43:34 AM by Albafika
Quote from: KTH on August 03, 2013, 01:33:16 AM
Look like this for me :
http://i.imgur.com/rJY78oV.png

Oh, my bad! At first the link didn't work, so I took the "ByUserID=29627" from it and added it to the end of a normal Vault submission's link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29627) thinking that what you linked was the submission specifically, not the user's Vault.

I see the problem now, I'll fix it.

EDIT: Apparently, Dropbox doesn't generates thumbnails, so Dropbox shouldn't be used for preview pictures. I'll have it reported for the time being. He'll have to upload those images somewhere else.

I don't get it. Every time I'm in brawl vault  and  you know, just checking out some Ganondorf textures, I wanna turn to page 4 and then it sends me back to page 1 when it's done loading. Help here?