Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.




My latest submission's preview pictures aren't working. I noticed that only "direct links" are acceptable now, and yet there is no explanation regarding what that is or how to make one. The only hint provided was the link to imgur, but clearly didn't work as I made an account there and the pictures still won't show. On my submit page, it does say that the thumbnails were auto-generated.

Quote from: Szasz on December 18, 2013, 07:37:30 AM
My latest submission's preview pictures aren't working. I noticed that only "direct links" are acceptable now, and yet there is no explanation regarding what that is or how to make one. The only hint provided was the link to imgur, but clearly didn't work as I made an account there and the pictures still won't show. On my submit page, it does say that the thumbnails were auto-generated.


Generally you can to copy the direct link of an image by right clicking the image and selecting "Copy image URL". Then all you need to do is paste that URL to the image thing.

A direct link is a link that links directly to the image. This are easy to identify as they always end with something like "image.jpg" or whatever the name of your image is. On imgur you can get direct links by viewing your image and copying the url inside the box under "direct link".

every time when i want to go in like marios hack list of stuff it says problem and wont let me in

Quote from: shadowpopmonkey on December 19, 2013, 02:43:17 AM
every time when i want to go in like marios hack list of stuff it says problem and wont let me in

''If you are experiencing errors while browsing the Vault (windows only saying "Problem:"),

try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON. ''
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35343 Invalid Report. The download works just fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



You are right. Vertexes and textures can do with brawlbox previews as long as they show the changes. Fixed.