Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

And that picture was when I BELIEVED that GanonZack RIPPED and GAVE you the model. He never said that you gave him the model.

UPDATE: GanonZack confirmed that he got the model from OmegaS3

There, that's all I needed to give credit.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 08, 2013, 11:43:04 PM #6436 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 11:47:11 PM by OmegaS3
Quote from: drogoth232 on December 08, 2013, 11:41:35 PM
And that picture was when I BELIEVED that GanonZack RIPPED and GAVE you the model. He never said that you gave him the model.

UPDATE: GanonZack confirmed that he got the model from OmegaS3

There, that's all I needed to give credit.

Problem resolved.

final image.
[spoiler]

December 09, 2013, 12:32:29 AM #6437 Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:43:26 AM by Miacis
Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 08, 2013, 11:43:04 PM
Problem resolved.
Congratulations. That took two pages, didn't even require BV Staff intervention, and could have been easily resolved if the conversaion had simply continued by PM.  :kdance:

PS: No need to both credit AND collab Omega. One is enough.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on December 09, 2013, 12:32:29 AM
Congratulations. That took two pages, didn't even require BV Staff intervention, and could have been easily resolved if the conversaion had simply continued by PM.  :kdance:

PS: No need to both credit AND collab Omega. One is enough.
Out out of curiosity, was everyone waiting to see how things turned out or not?


I can't go forward pages on the Vault. When I click the second page, or any page other than the first, on any character, stage, or audio, I am immediately redirected to the first page. The facebook app is turned on, and the safe search is off. I've tried turning sf on and fb off, turning them both on and turning them both off, and it still doesn't work.

Quote from: cornguy on December 09, 2013, 09:40:32 AM
I can't go forward pages on the Vault. When I click the second page, or any page other than the first, on any character, stage, or audio, I am immediately redirected to the first page. The facebook app is turned on, and the safe search is off. I've tried turning sf on and fb off, turning them both on and turning them both off, and it still doesn't work.

try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON.

He already tried that. Just keep trying and eventually you'll change page.

Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

 I want to ask something. Sense Project M 3.0 is out and Roy and Mewtwo are two new folder slots in the SD card. Would it be a good idea to add 2 new sections to the vault? So if anyone wanted to make someone over them, they could upload it or should we just use Marth's slot as Roy's and Lucario's Slot as Mewtwo's?

I ask this because of this hack right here.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35204

December 11, 2013, 02:57:38 AM #6445 Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 02:58:32 AM by Bad Box Art Gnorc
Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 11, 2013, 02:44:22 AM
I want to ask something. Sense Project M 3.0 is out and Roy and Mewtwo are two new folder slots in the SD card. Would it be a good idea to add 2 new sections to the vault? So if anyone wanted to make someone over them, they could upload it or should we just use Marth's slot as Roy's and Lucario's Slot as Mewtwo's?

I ask this because of this hack right here.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35204
i think we discussed this before; agreeing it to be redundant to do so. roy has all of marth's bones/bone edits, and mewtwo only has 7 skins in existence that only work for him, due to his unique bone structure. every marth can go on roy, and nothing at all can go on mewtwo.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 11, 2013, 02:57:38 AM
i think we discussed this before; agreeing it to be redundant to do so. roy has all of marth's bones/bone edits, and mewtwo only has 7 skins in existence that only work for him, due to his unique bone structure. every marth can go on roy, and nothing at all can go on mewtwo.
This also includes porting or .rel correct?

Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 11, 2013, 03:05:18 AM
This also includes porting or .rel correct?
it'd be tedious work, considering roy and mewtwo's rel files are unique to them alone. youd have to rework the data in a rel yourself to get it to read properly. contact Dantarion, he made tutorial on how to do so.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 11, 2013, 03:25:18 AM
it'd be tedious work, considering roy and mewtwo's rel files are unique to them alone. youd have to rework the data in a rel yourself to get it to read properly. contact Dantarion, he made tutorial on how to do so.
Will do. Thanks

I had already tried turning the app and safe search on and off, and just retrying every category I could think of, and got nothing. It seems to work now for whatever reason, the last few nights however I just could not get anywhere, no matter how many times I tried to click page 2 on the F section of audio.