Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Roo on May 10, 2011, 01:35:30 AM
Seggy I believe PAGVN said he DIDN'T want it removed... >.>
Well, it's a stupid report, nethertheless.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 10, 2011, 01:40:05 AM
Well, it's a stupid report, nethertheless.


Good Point....
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: br3compactor on May 09, 2011, 02:29:54 PM
@Tommo, just copy/paste the original date in the description...

I've done this already.
Curses!


Quote from: KTH on May 10, 2011, 07:55:05 PM
Download link and pictures work perfectly.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=846

Reporting a hack thats has 985 Downloads..... -_-
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18818


For a real strange reason It says I have something pending when I'm logged out and that comes up and I didn't submit it
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.




Quote from: KTH on May 11, 2011, 02:27:52 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18818


Hey guys can somebody erase that???
It scares me.... xD
It a Ghost!!!
No Preview? No Donwload Link? WTH Is that?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17741

Unconverted music, on menu section, no previews.
Umm, need I say more?
Skype: ASF1nk