Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

:>.>palm:

For God sakes people, the whole "people bumping old threads" issue is not something to be discussed in the BrawlVault suggestions thread!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


@MarioDK
Derp.
Sorry didn't know that was stolen. (I didn't try to compare anything because I want to keep my DK lol.)


May 08, 2011, 09:57:46 AM #858 Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:02:00 AM by Vyse
Quote from: PAVGN on May 07, 2011, 09:17:05 PM
:>.>palm:

For God sakes people, the whole "people bumping old threads" issue is not something to be discussed in the BrawlVault suggestions thread!
This. I could have a field day, handing out warnings for off-topic posting.

Instead, I'll just delete all the posts.

If you still want to ask that question (or anything else related to the forum, NOT BRAWLVAULT), post it here.

Quote from: Vish on May 08, 2011, 05:25:06 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17081&Moderated=All#ByUserID=7770&Moderated=All

^ this guy's name gets messed up. >.>

I think it's because of the º symbol in his name.

No idea, I can't recreate the glitch causing it. (My edits fixed his name, no problem)


May 09, 2011, 12:10:30 AM #860 Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:11:42 AM by MarioDK
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18748
one who stealed that Toad over Yoshi and think it is a Peach hack if you put it under peach´s name in vault
also forgot to atleast credit mr.ludcolo
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 09, 2011, 12:10:30 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18748
one who stealed that Toad over Yoshi and think it is a Peach hack if you put it under peach´s name in vault
also forgot to atleast credit mr.ludcolo

*Hate people who steals.....*
Hey can someone put Brawlbox v0.63d - Modset 4.2
In Resources? Because Brawlbox v64 BETA Has a lot of glitches...
Sorry if i post it, it in the wrong section...
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


May 09, 2011, 12:59:37 AM #862 Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 01:00:31 AM by Pfft
Quote from: MarioDK on May 09, 2011, 12:10:30 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18748
one who stealed that Toad over Yoshi and think it is a Peach hack if you put it under peach´s name in vault
also forgot to atleast credit mr.ludcolo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18749
It's reported, but still, I don't think he understands how hacking works.

Guys, look at his name. He might be a troll.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




I'll handle this one.

As for the resources update... I'll bug Jack about it.


yeah update resources abit with smashattack (that one in vault so ppl got a good event list)
and newest sawndz and that Brawlbox v0.63d - Modset 4.2 and Data Partition 2 (PAL) is Broken DL link
and maybe also the other Programs ppl have made and set in Vault or smashboard or something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

And now for an actual suggestion:

Do you think you can make it so instead of/as well as the "last edited" date there's an "uploaded" date? I'm a little anal about editing my BV entries because it resets the date it was originally posted, but since the place I host all my stuff went down, I have to edit every single one of my entries.

@Tommo, just copy/paste the original date in the description...

I've done this already.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]