Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Vyse i don't know what you did but it fixed the Japanese names on reports and such again :D

All my Ascii names are still botched x.x
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28881

I'm going to copy and paste my report (with spelling corrections), just in case It gets removed before I'm able to make this post:

"Where to begin? This program causes problems, we don't need this anymore now that we have model importing, you collabed someone who had nothing to do with making the program, and you didn't even properly credit the person who actually did make the program."

By the way, I still get the "no database selected" error.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 20, 2012, 09:24:23 PM
All my Ascii names are still botched x.x
old names have to be fixed manually i think, new reports and such have the working names.

Quote from: PAVGN on September 20, 2012, 10:38:27 PM
we don't need this anymore now that we have model importing
Not entirely true. Sometimes brawl box throws an error or shifts materials and visibilities when you try deleting a polygon.

then just close, reopen, and retry... at least this works for the autometal thingy xD


Seriously, what's next "OMG DON'T USE THE WORD PURPLE THIS ISN'T KINDER GARTEN"

I think that reporter is just making bad use of the report button since all of his/her reports are just... bad attempts of being helpful
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Anonymous on September 21, 2012, 11:18:08 AMNot entirely true. Sometimes brawl box throws an error or shifts materials and visibilities when you try deleting a polygon.

:>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: Allow me to repeat myself. We don't need this anymore now that we have model importing. In other words, you don't delete the polygons in Brawlbox.

Quote from: Flygon on September 21, 2012, 08:43:05 PM
Seriously, what's next "OMG DON'T USE THE WORD PURPLE THIS ISN'T KINDER GARTEN"

I think that reporter is just making bad use of the report button since all of his/her reports are just... bad attempts of being helpful

That's the same user that I mentioned before, as having acted like a Brawlvault staff member by telling someone else that they weren't allowed to call their hack "Yolo Mario". And I wouldn't call that being helpful, I'd just call that being an [censored]. That user needs to lose their reporting privileges pronto.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I agree, that report of tails doll was funny but still, it isn't really serious, I hate how some noobs don't read that report for freezes, broken links and credit issues, not to deliverately express their opinions
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: PAVGN on September 21, 2012, 08:47:42 PM
And I wouldn't call that being helpful, I'd just call that being an [censored].
This.  Being helpful would require there to be a problem that needs helping.  This person is just being a dumbass.

Fixed.

Quote from: PAVGN on September 21, 2012, 08:47:42 PM
:>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: Allow me to repeat myself. We don't need this anymore now that we have model importing. In other words, you don't delete the polygons in Brawlbox.
And what if your model is rather complicated?  I feel it'd be easier to use the polygon deleter rather than re-import the model entirely and redo all the materials and visibilities.

anyway,
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26590
I've been using this since the day it was released, and I've had no such problems.

The "Add CSP" button is gone for some of the latest hacks.

Hey, so when ever I select a character/stage to look at skins it just says problem. I got it to work once but it lasted only a short while. I can see the files from clicking on a link from google but the specific search option is not working


That's what I thought too. Can't anyone just...erhm, download it off the Project M site if they really want it?