Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28361

It's not the guy's fault that the noob doesn't know where to put the common.pac.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29593

I reported this hack like 3 times but he just doesn't listen.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 05:11:14 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29593

I reported this hack like 3 times but he just doesn't listen.
*facepalm* WOW... I mean, wow... It's not that hard to censor something with a black square or blurring it off. I understand what the second image means, but I don't understand the first and third ones...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

November 08, 2012, 03:07:40 PM #5149 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:12:29 PM by KingJigglypuff
The middle finger does not need to be censored. Don't be so American whiny.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 08, 2012, 03:07:40 PM
The middle finger does not need to be censored. Don't be so American whinny.

im with kjp on this, even if he censored it, EVERYBODY would know what he's doing anyway. . .


C'mon. We're all mature here. Leave the hack be.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 08, 2012, 08:52:32 AM*facepalm* WOW... I mean, wow... It's not that hard to censor something with a black square or blurring it off. I understand what the second image means, but I don't understand the first and third ones...

He's reporting It because It needs in-game pictures, not because of the middle finger.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2012, 05:47:40 PMC'mon. We're all mature here.

No we're not. Well...not all of us anyway.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 08, 2012, 07:56:41 PM #5154 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 07:58:03 PM by SJS
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 08, 2012, 03:07:40 PM
The middle finger does not need to be censored. Don't be so American whinny.

Yeah, man. Don't be a horse.

But on a serious note... it's apparently a PSA. And that needs in-game pictures. So reported again.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quoting this post because it shows he has a habit:
Quote from: Spex130 on July 06, 2012, 03:04:42 AM
Heya. Just dropping by to leave a note of report abuse.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24174

It's not like I can't remove it myself, but I'd just recommend you'd keep an eye on this guy.

He reported it twice for stupid reasons, the first being:

But yeah, that's all.

Thanks, ya'll.

BrawlVault Report
« Sent to: Riddler on: Today at 06:57:51 PM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageRemove
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE GENERATED BY BRAWL VAULT

One of your hacks has been reported by jakobthecool867 for:

your an [censored].

If you believe this to be an error, simply edit your submission to remove the warning.

If you believe this hack was maliciously marked, click the Report this PM button, bottom right of this message, and choose BrawlVault Staff.


November 09, 2012, 03:23:14 AM #5156 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 03:36:56 AM by Pear_Knight
Quote from: Riddler on November 09, 2012, 03:14:12 AMQuoting this post because it shows he has a habit: BrawlVault Report « Sent to: Riddler on: Today at 06:57:51 PM » Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageRemove THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE GENERATED BY BRAWL VAULT One of your hacks has been reported by jakobthecool867 for: your an [censored]. If you believe this to be an error, simply edit your submission to remove the warning. If you believe this hack was maliciously marked, click the Report this PM button, bottom right of this message, and choose BrawlVault Staff.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28806


He's just mad because he keeps getting reported for not having in-game pics.

Post Merge: November 09, 2012, 03:36:53 AM

Ugh....look what I found...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I thought the Admins banned that guy. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2012, 04:29:37 AMI thought the Admins banned that guy. <.>
Well he's moderated now...... x.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Top of the page, Sorc. The banner answers all your questions.

Yup.