Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

On a kind of unrelated note, I'd like to thank Zelia for posting the screens so I am not left wondering what the report was. I find some of those really funny and I've missed many, so I thank you for both your work and saving the images.

April 12, 2013, 02:44:56 AM #5731 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:47:28 AM by Zelia
Quote from: Iwvi on April 12, 2013, 02:26:49 AM
On a kind of unrelated note, I'd like to thank Zelia for posting the screens so I am not left wondering what the report was. I find some of those really funny and I've missed many, so I thank you for both your work and saving the images.
Well it's good to keep record of them. So I decided after removing reports. I'll keep screenshots then post it here. Awww... your welcome. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Got a BV report PM from him about it. I fixed it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on April 15, 2013, 01:57:01 AM
The download is broken:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074
Yes it is. But next time, Lee, instead of posting about it here saying it's broken without reporting it yourself. You should still report it. I'll report it this time. :/
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on April 15, 2013, 04:24:13 AM
Yes it is. But next time, Lee, instead of posting about it here saying it's broken without reporting it yourself. You should still report it. I'll report it this time. :/
But I lost my reporting privileges a long time ago. :oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on April 15, 2013, 04:35:44 AM
But I lost my reporting privileges a long time ago. :oshi:
Oh ok then. :/ Well then keep posting one's that need to be reported here then.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

why are my latest submissions still pending?
i uploaded them yesterday O.o

April 23, 2013, 08:31:37 AM #5739 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:37:01 AM by パンドラのハート
Because i didn't get the chance to approve them. Nor did the others apparently. I'll boot my pc, give me 5 mins.

edit: And 3 pages of hacks approved....

lol
it's ok.
it's just that im used to see the hacks get approved prettu fast normally.
also, do you guys check anything before aproving? i understand you're not gonna test them in-game and stuff, so i assume you just check the download works?

April 23, 2013, 10:03:56 AM #5741 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:05:30 AM by Kienamaru
Ha, my hacks normally take 2 days minimum to be approved.

And what was up with that crazy shiz that happened last weekend where I and some other people who had nothing to do with me were collabed in a stupid hack named Winnerz that didn't even exist? I checked and saw that the person who made that picture collage if you could call it that was banned.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on April 23, 2013, 10:03:56 AM
And what was up with that crazy shiz that happened last weekend where I and some other people who had nothing to do with me were collabed in a stupid hack named Winnerz that didn't even exist? I checked and saw that the person who made that picture collage if you could call it that was banned.
Eh, just an old bitter dude who keeps spamming the board with his fantasies over some users he's obviously obsessed about. He can't seem to get away from this place, it seems.

We'll try and see how we can make so it doesn't happen again. Though the guy is quite obstinate, so I dunno how well it'll work.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

@joke: i check the links and previews beforehand. If everything is good then it's approved. If not then i report it. :)

I had my latest two pending for six days before they got approved. I gave it a week before I would resort to posting here, but they eventually went through, so I didn't. That must have been a busy week for you guys, eh?