Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 23, 2013, 02:15:57 PM #5745 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:17:37 PM by Albafika
Eh, for the Vault Staff, most of the times it's only 2 or 3 active, and that changes periodically. For instance, Pride was absent from duty/activity on this thread for a few months, but now he's been quite active the past months. At the same time, Victory was always the most active Staff, but now he's faded to oblivion. I decided to have the amount of Vault Staffs we have now because it's usually not a fun task, so there's always some taking a break and others actively at it.

Talking about this, though, I think we could use 1 or 2 more Vault Staffs on the team from the current active memberbase (And reach the number of 10 Vault Staffs, excluding me :D). I'll keep an eye out and ask some members. Feel free to suggest members, too, so I can check their credit.

I'm sure everyone is busier with more important things. I mean school's wrapping up and all. Lots to be done. It'll pick up again soon enough.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I've just been lazy, that's all. I occasionally approve a few hacks, but I'm with Wolfric. Maybe another member or 2 for Vault staff could help.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Flygon on April 23, 2013, 07:57:06 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6358
Everything works fine.
Apparently the person who reported it did not read the description.
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on March 01, 2013, 10:03:48 PM
:srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31220

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol so sorry for that. meh friend likes to jump on my account

then get urself a good password, you are the only one responsable for your account


What in god's name...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 25, 2013, 06:19:12 AM #5754 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:22:32 AM by Superman
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Why is he using BrawlVault's "name"...

This guy basically smashed a lot of stuff together in a pack, that's it.............

Quote from: パンドラのハート on April 25, 2013, 09:17:07 AM
Why is he using BrawlVault's "name"...

This guy basically smashed a lot of stuff together in a pack, that's it.............
not only that, but he deletes all of his other hacks from before his name change, just to do that pack thing.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's like he WANTS to be banned.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 26, 2013, 01:04:20 AM #5758 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:24:09 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Segtendo on April 25, 2013, 10:24:39 PM
It's like he WANTS to be banned.
Wait, someone can get BANNED if they continue submitting other people's hacks? Didn't knew that...

EDIT : 3 ghost submissions on the Vault... I wonder how they appear.  :notimp:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on April 26, 2013, 01:04:20 AM
Wait, someone can get BANNED if they continue submitting other people's hacks? Didn't knew that...

EDIT : 3 ghost submissions on the Vault... I wonder how they appear.  :notimp:
Not banned, more like lose their Vault submitting rights. Segtendo just wrongly worded it. lol