Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on June 01, 2013, 06:41:45 AM
I'm not sure If velen meant the ghosts or if he was continuing on the 3rd page problem mentioned. I started downloading hacks (cBliss c:) and I experienced that problem  even when obeying the big great message. It is not that a problem named "problem" appears. It is that, while browsing the pages, when trying to go to the third (maybe 2nd as well) page, the vault shows noting and tells you there is no database selected. So you have to select the character again, and try again. It is quite annoying.

Yeah, that happens to me a lot too. I'm getting ready to go back through every page of every character because of the cBliss code, so that's going to be pretty annoying.

June 01, 2013, 03:08:38 PM #5851 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:16:56 PM by KingJigglyTits
There's 5 more Ghost Hacks right now. xD

Edit: Noob Plagiarism at it's dumbest finest.

Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1320

Plagiarized: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32302

The download link is the exact same link as JuLz's mod. xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32302

Everything about this is golden.
After reading the description, click the download link.
Let lulz ensue.

Quote from: BlackJax-sama on June 01, 2013, 05:15:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32302

Everything about this is golden.
After reading the description, click the download link.
Let lulz ensue.
Lmfao xD
Deleted.

Quote from: BlackJax-sama on June 01, 2013, 05:15:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32302

Everything about this is golden.
After reading the description, click the download link.
Let lulz ensue.
We should probably make Pantheon of BrawlVault Entries with stuff like that.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: BlackJax-sama on June 01, 2013, 05:15:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32302

Everything about this is golden.
After reading the description, click the download link.
Let lulz ensue.
Ouch. That alone made my day XD Also, is reporting a hack for being in the wrong category considered legit or not? Because I dunno, and I've seen one, just in case it isn't legit.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32220
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

June 01, 2013, 07:48:53 PM #5856 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:50:38 PM by Bluebreon
That guy didn't credit the original author of the vertex anyway


Quote from: Bluebreon on June 01, 2013, 07:48:53 PM
That guy didn't credit the original author of the vertex anyway
Not only that. He USED the original DL link for his.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 01, 2013, 09:15:58 PM
Not only that. He USED the original DL link for his.
Quote from: Bluebreon on June 01, 2013, 07:48:53 PM
That guy didn't credit the original author of the vertex anyway
So... Anotoher N00b plagiarism as I see... *facepalm* Never thought I would catch one, especially without knowing it
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

5 more Ghost Hacks are on the Vault again. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I busted them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


They just keep coming. .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

More than 10 Ghost Hacks were there when I just checked... Where do they come from?  :srs:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I just deleted 13 of them. What the [censored] is going on...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Now there's two more.

Maybe it's some sort of Forum glitch?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]