Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: venusaur on August 23, 2013, 09:49:19 PM
No other site I've ever been on has this many [censored]ing glitches.
Sorry, but our pay isn't high enough to make us give a [censored] about your insulting complaints.

Quote from: venusaur on August 23, 2013, 09:49:19 PM
No other site I've ever been on has this many [censored]ing glitches.
Learn to be patient, little boy.
Go outside, read a book, play video games. There's so much more to worry about than the Vault glitching up on you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




August 26, 2013, 08:31:26 PM #6079 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:36:37 PM by Ricky
You fixed it? You fixed the page scrolling glitch?

Quote from: venusaur on August 26, 2013, 08:31:26 PM
You fixed it? You fixed the page scrolling glitch?
No.

LegacyWolf was stating that he fixed the invalid report FryDay mentioned.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey can you guys do something about Hacksponge. He keeps posting Adf.ly links. That's against the rules on this site.




August 27, 2013, 11:54:21 PM #6085 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 12:13:03 AM by Akeno-sempai
Works perfectly for me... Try again
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I think he meant what he said about a report, but the report was removed already. I believe the author did so himself.

Quote from: Iwvi on August 28, 2013, 12:05:51 AM
I think he meant what he said about a report, but the report was removed already. I believe the author did so himself.
Oh... I thought the hack download himself didn't work... So I tested it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Anyone else also know the "No database selected" glitch? It happens even more frequently than the fact that the website can't do what every other [censored]ing website do! SCROLL PAGES!