Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

We have some Ghost Hacks on the Vault.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ok, hope it gets added sometime soon, but programming isn't that quick I guess.

You mean the 2 hacks that were empty? If so, I saw those too. Weird.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 24, 2014, 01:07:55 AM
We have some Ghost Hacks on the Vault.

I am very curious why does this keeps happening?

Quote from: Scout on February 24, 2014, 01:43:13 AM
I am very curious why does this keeps happening?
dont ask why. most admins flip out if people state their thoughts on it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 24, 2014, 01:49:18 AM
dont ask why. most admins flip out if people state their thoughts on it.
What the [censored] are you talking about?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 24, 2014, 01:49:18 AM
dont ask why. most admins flip out if people state their thoughts on it.
I don't recall myself or Miacis even commenting on this topic.

If I have, I probably said then what I'll say now: BV's current coding is garbage.

Quote from: Vyse on February 24, 2014, 01:06:41 AM
You're not the first to request this; StarWaffle asked for something very similar a while ago. It's on the list.
Two years ago?

Whelp.


It's more likely than you think.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on February 24, 2014, 03:45:51 AM
It's more likely than you think.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Please soon <3


Well. I guess it really might be soon. : D
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Yeah Vyse has been working his ass off for the past weeks to recode BV quite a bit. He needs more love for that. :D


Here! Take my love, it's dangerous to go alone.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

A thunderous round of applause for Vyse!

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.