Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Seeing as I just started programming, I can only imagine how much work Vyse is doing.

Good job, mate.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea. Dude's been doing a [censored] ton of new changes to the Vault. It's gonna be so much better than before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 24, 2014, 08:54:24 AM
Yeah Vyse has been working his ass off for the past weeks to recode BV quite a bit. He needs more love for that. :D
We love you Vyse :srs: No homo
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Vyse on February 24, 2014, 01:53:26 AM
I don't recall myself or Miacis even commenting on this topic.

If I have, I probably said then what I'll say now: BV's current coding is garbage.
I wouldn't say it's garbage considering the fact it can handle all the traffic this site gets without exploding into a million pieces. Sub-par would be a better term than garbage


Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 24, 2014, 08:54:24 AM
Yeah Vyse has been working his ass off for the past weeks to recode BV quite a bit. He needs more love for that. :D
He really does. I wouldn't have known that if it wasn't for the fact i check the thread so often .

The new brawlvault looks impressive check up the good work!  :vyse:


I read the brawl vault rules, but I'm still confused about the PM I just got:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


exactly what violation has this download touched because I never got this with any of my other hacks, and I uploaded them the exact same way as the others.

I just need to know so I can determine what future actions I will have to take with any future hacks or my previous uploads.

The flagging function is something we're currently testing, which probably sent that PM to you. I'll ask Vyse to respond to this, to ensure it was a test or not.

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on February 28, 2014, 11:43:33 PM
I read the brawl vault rules, but I'm still confused about the PM I just got:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


exactly what violation has this download touched because I never got this with any of my other hacks, and I uploaded them the exact same way as the others.

I just need to know so I can determine what future actions I will have to take with any future hacks or my previous uploads.
Definitely a test. Don't let it bother you.

oh good, kinda got worried there for a moment.  Alrighty then, keep up with the awesome progress with the blog, forum, and vault everybody.  Thanks for the clarification :)