Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 445
Author Topic: Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions  (Read 1821392 times)
Puraidou
The one and only
Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #660 on: March 19, 2011, 04:45:06 PM »

Well it's submitted to the vault so like i suggested him it's under Misc. Other.
    But i do agree it could go in the Resources page. Would make more sense to.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: March 20, 2011, 12:35:22 PM »

Sorry but I couldn't take care about my problem until now. Unfortunately, if there is no preview, it is because I can't make them, I can't make any video for it, so what do I do about this report? I won't pursue the one who made this report, but I think it was something that could have been avoided, especially for the nature of the hack and the fact that there are some others sfx which doesn't have any preview... But this is my opinion...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #662 on: March 20, 2011, 02:35:09 PM »

Sorry but I couldn't take care about my problem until now. Unfortunately, if there is no preview, it is because I can't make them, I can't make any video for it, so what do I do about this report? I won't pursue the one who made this report, but I think it was something that could have been avoided, especially for the nature of the hack and the fact that there are some others sfx which doesn't have any preview... But this is my opinion...
    I saw your report just now.
    Many SFX makers don't have previews for their sounds. Just my two cents.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

GreenThunda
    The Blue Nosed Doctor
    Mega Kitten

Cotton candy.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #663 on: March 20, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1320&Moderated=All&facebook=true
    Maybe this person doesn't know how to use the Report System?
    Download and images work fine.

Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #664 on: March 21, 2011, 02:28:05 PM »

Imageshack...

Images can't be seen without an account, AFAIK

Also, this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17665

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: March 21, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

Mario Facepalm Reporting on freaking spelling errors?! WTF. Im srs here

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #666 on: March 21, 2011, 04:17:04 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1320&Moderated=All&facebook=true

That person obviously doesn't know how to use the report system because "Broken image? Broken download?" is what's in the report field before you fill It out. Also this was just mean:

This was stupid too:

I had to provide screen caps because the reports aren't there anymore.

This is probably an incorrect report too: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17673

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #667 on: March 21, 2011, 04:35:42 PM »

That person obviously doesn't know how to use the report system because "Broken image? Broken download?" is what's in the report field before you fill It out. Also this was just mean:

This was stupid too:

This is probably an incorrect report too: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17673

If just got removed, but KTH made that Im srs here

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #668 on: March 21, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »

This was the report:

Looking at It again now, I realize that he's actually trying to say that he should label It as a model texture. When I first saw It the way he worded It made me think that he was telling him to include the model in the download.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #669 on: March 21, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »

This was stupid too:

Wow that's just plain rude.

-

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #670 on: March 21, 2011, 07:25:34 PM »

"Audio-BSTRM (Music) Looped"
    It's supposed to be "BRSTM" Im srs here

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: March 22, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »

There should be a "base stage" category and a "recommended stage" category on BrawlVault.

Either that or there should be a requirement that makes it so you have to put down the original stage.

It would really help a lot of people using the Stage Roster Expansion code.

A lot of people are having issues with custom stages that are ported to other stages without notifying what stage it was originally over.

Stages like Blue Moon Battleship are a perfect example.

It says Pirate Ship, but the base stage is FD since when used with the expansion code, it works with a FD custom rel and freezes with a Pirate Ship.rel.

Either that or include a .rel to work with the Stage Roster Expansion code.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #672 on: March 22, 2011, 11:53:10 AM »

This was the report:

Looking at It again now, I realize that he's actually trying to say that he should label It as a model texture. When I first saw It the way he worded It made me think that he was telling him to include the model in the download.

That dude sonicfactor is a f****** joke Im srs here  If it's the same one from Youtube, then he's a real idiot.  I'll share the argument with you guys.  It concerns my Shadow and mastaklo's Shadow PSAs:

sonicfactor (on mastaklo's channel):
    sildoom suck and naruto15260 got a chaos emerald in his ass lol, ur the best mastaklo

Obviously, I merely wanted a simple explanation as to why this idiot was trolling on someone else's account.  So I sent him a PM

Me:
    Care to evaluate why I suck (yeah I saw your comment on mastaklo's channel)? Don't hate on people on other people's accounts ¬_¬

Simple enough question isn't it?  How hard can it be to answer something so straightforward?  Apparently, very hard:

sonicfactor:
    Aww I hurt your feelings, if I am hating on your account then it wouldn't matter because hating inspires people to get better, but I was stating facts, but it is mature of you to tell me in a PM instead of trying to put it on blast on mastaklo's account lol. And to evaluate, compare your brawl hacks to his then lol. Oh and I don't hate when it's true. Anything else? Smiley

Ah, the fresh smell of idiocy in the morning Smiley This dude fails to display any sort of point. Last time I checked, the vast majority of people who have used both mine and mastaklo's hacks have preferred mine (even mastaklo himself, though mastaklo's a very nice guy, no hate to him Smiley )

Me:
    Anything else? You didn't answer my question. Needless hating is not "stating facts", especially when you're simply wrong. You didn't hurt my feelings at all, I simply want an explanation so I can make my hacks better. Now stop acting as if you're some god and give me an answer.

Hating doesn't inspire people, it irritates them and just makes the hater look like a worthless idiot that clearly has nothing better to do. Constructive criticism is what helps people. It helps guide people on what they can do to make stuff better.

Oh and btw, my Shadow is better than mastaklo's. Go check on his video. He even said himself that mine is better. Mine has better animations, fits better to Shadow's general moveset (it takes aspects from multiple games like SA2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Battle and 06). Not to mention the fact that I know quite a bit more about PSA than mastaklo (again, he said so on his video). Mastaklo is a programmer first and foremost. Just because he made a notable Shadow, doesn't make him a god of Brawl hacking (he's still a great hacker mind, and has contributed a lot).

By saying that someone sucks, you're not displaying fact AT ALL. You're expressing an unsupported opinion and a stupid misguided one at that since almost nobody agrees with you.

So I repeat my question, why is it that I supposedly suck? And I don't expect the asinine answer that I got before, because that just proves my point =P

So I simply repeat myself, but in more detail.  And I completely answered his question.  Idiot still doesn't seem to get it:

sonicfactor:
    Unfortunately you misread what I said then, and if I didn't hurt your feeling you would of just ignore what I replied with and moved on like a mature adult your trying to be on the internet, of course hating will irritate people also Captain obvious lol. Oh and you trying to prove to me that his shadow isn't better then yours, don't bother, I go by download rate, it tells me which are good and which suck, and it hasn't failed me yet. And saying someone sucked is an opinion, but saying someone is better and have facts to prove it is fact. Now go run along to your shadow and whatever. And fitting shadow to be like sonic 06 just made me laugh. Now shadow the hedgehog game made it kind of interesting, but none the less those were opinions on how you think your animations is compared to those games, it's not like you created those games lmao. I proved my point when I posted the comment, now coming to me with that mockery of an excuse of "Didn't answer my question"
    tsk tsk tsk
    grow up Tongue

He still manages to evade my question.  Dude's like a bad spin doctor.  It's actually quite hilarious how one dimensional his view is of "moar downloadz = better hax0rz trololo".  Then I reply once more (why I did it, I do not know.  I already proved my obviously superior intellect already):

Me:
    Your level of ignorance is truly truly hilarious. You know absolutely nothing do you?

Firstly, mastaklo's Shadow has been in the Brawl Vault since around March 2010 and was the first proper Shadow PSA. People downloaded it like crazy and why shouldn't they? It's Shadow after all. Then after 9 months of waiting he releases the final version of Shadow without many truly significant advancements and changes, causing noobs like the hoards of uninformed scrubs that comment on mastaklo's video, but disappointment amongst the more educated Brawl hacking community (like myself). Poor balance; lack of some of Shadow's staple moves; still made up largely of Sonic's animations etc. So I made my own to improve upon this. I wanted to create a diverse Shadow, one that would satisfy the needs of almost everyone. One that takes aspects of loads of games, and I collected feedback from lots of users to create a moveset. Then spent time making animations, balancing it out, giving him unique moves to stand out. Then, I released mine in late December 2010 as a full pack. That's a massive 9 months difference, by which time mastaklo's Shadow had already well gained over 10,000 downloads and mastaklo already had hoards of followers (whilst I only had a few). Therefore, you cannot form an opinion based on download count at all. Have you even playtested my PSA? Or are you just hating for the sake of it because that still looks like exactly what you're doing.

"And saying someone sucked is an opinion, but saying someone is better and have facts to prove it is fact. Now go run along to your shadow and whatever. And fitting shadow to be like sonic 06 just made me laugh. Now shadow the hedgehog game made it kind of interesting, but none the less those were opinions on how you think your animations is compared to those games, it's not like you created those games lmao."

None of this makes any sense. An opinion supported by facts, is still an opinion. It's just a reinforced one. One that's worth more. Infact, you still haven't shown ANY facts whatsoever. I, on the other hand have at least given some reasons. And you've still managed to evade the question I'm asking. Rather than acting like you're some kind of internet god (because quite frankly you're not and never will be), how bout you simply say WHY you think my stuff sucks. I'm not the one acting like a child. I would simply like some constructive criticism. Is that really so hard for you're mind to grasp?

And then after this (since I by mistake deleted his reply) he goes on about something along the lines of me "still not getting it" and "me still being immature" and then he proceeded to blocking me from his channel XD 

So yeah, give the dude a ban or restriction or something.  I know this may seem like a weak argument, but honestly people like this shouldn't be allowed on the forum.  This isn't a place for asinine [censored]s like this chump.

End of story kids and grown-ups Smiley  Now it's time for.....something.....

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #673 on: March 22, 2011, 02:03:41 PM »

I lol at sonicfactor's fail argument.

300 post get!
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 02:06:08 PM by MrDarkSide » Logged

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #674 on: March 22, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

I noticed that you couldn't change your name while making a submission Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 445
    Print
    Jump to: