Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.



Whattabout this .... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23249.0

EDIT : Now fixed
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

HexEdit 40 beta (recommended suggestion)
download: http://www.box.net/shared/dmgiblxee9

free, no known bugs, and many new features.
HexEdit's built-in template editor makes it easy to view the data of different files
you can get templates (made for smash hacking) here:
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=templates

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.





Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 17, 2011, 02:58:58 PM
What does the number of downloads have to do with it being reportable or not?

A hack could have 10,000 downloads.  If the download suddenly dies, or the images are suddenly broken or something just doesn't work then reporting it makes sense.

Next time, think before posting.

Usually If a file is downloaded a lot then the file hosting site won't delete the file, because file hosting sites usually only delete files that haven't been downloaded in a long time. If a file has a lot of downloads, then that probably means that file hasn't been deleted yet, because the file keeps being downloaded due to being popular.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: the98pika on May 17, 2011, 09:11:53 PM
What the? that pic or hack needs to be taken down, there is kids on these sites. o.O

The content of the pic is actually fine:

QuoteObscene material is not allowed. We'll permit nakedness if sexual areas are censored. Sexual acts are strictly prohibited, regardless of censoring, as are gore and any image that could be considered disturbing.
However, it doesn't have anything to do with the hack. Since Ike hasn't been around in about a week, I'll just take the liberty of removing it.

Quote from: Vyse on May 17, 2011, 10:09:33 PM
The content of the pic is actually fine


But... theres a vagina
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

May 17, 2011, 10:24:17 PM #956 Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 10:47:44 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on May 17, 2011, 10:20:11 PM
But... theres a vagina
I didn't look very closely, but I'm fairly certain she was wearing panties; they were just small. Ike's not stupid; he wouldn't upload something that blatantly violates the rules.

But the image is gone, so there's not really any point talking about it anymore.

Edit: I just deleted some posts that talked about it. I'm serious; don't talk about it anymore. It's not an issue anymore, hence it's not relevant to BrawlVault -- and your ages certainly aren't either.

g
Quote from: Vyse on May 17, 2011, 10:24:17 PM
I didn't look very closely, but I'm fairly certain she was wearing panties; they were just small. Ike's not stupid; he wouldn't upload something that blatantly violates the rules.

But the image is gone, so there's not really any point talking about it anymore.

Oh , i must not have looked very closely either. but yeah its gone so, it dosent matter. ^_^
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

wtf one more stupid noob who can´t use a hack -.- reported my Shadowkong and dont even looked at the video to see it working maybe is it the stage that dont working:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18618
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lol where are those posts I left here?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.