Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 19, 2011, 12:42:14 AM #1170 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:45:59 AM by Vyse


What is wrong with you people.

Do you just hate freedom?

Is this you guys:

Seriously, explain it. Because I can't. Are you really this upset because other people are doing things that you don't approve of on a Brawl texture hacking site?

Really?

And if there was any doubt that this is malicious, this negates it:

QuoteI have the right to upload whatever I want as long as it follows the rules, so don't report it again. <_<

Edit: Of course, the other possibility is that they're not trying to make a point and honestly thought it was a good idea to upload at least 10 of these things.

Which is somehow worse.

alot of new Shadow hacks and still no new OldSchool styled shadow or something new
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 19, 2011, 12:46:28 AM
alot of new Shadow hacks and still no new OldSchool styled shadow or something new

Mine was the best.

WE UPLODINZ TOHZ COZ S4AD0WZS IS TEZH BETS K4RACT0R EVRAR !

Quote from: Vyse on June 19, 2011, 12:42:14 AM


What is wrong with you people.

Do you just hate freedom?

Is this you guys:

Seriously, explain it. Because I can&#39;t. Are you really this upset because other people are doing things that you don&#39;t approve of on a Brawl texture hacking site?

Really?

And if there was any doubt that this is malicious, this negates it:

Edit: Of course, the other possibility is that they&#39;re not trying to make a point and honestly thought it was a good idea to upload at least 10 of these things.

Which is somehow worse.
I'm thinking the brawl vault should become the shadow vault again....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on June 19, 2011, 12:55:29 AM
I'm thinking the brawl vault should become the shadow vault again....
Agree.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah why not :D
should i upload a small edit on my Shadow over Dk.?
each day
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 19, 2011, 12:57:54 AM
yeah why not :D
should i upload a small edit on my Shadow over Dk.?
each day

:af:

Quotejust kidding

:srs:

Wow...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19850&Moderated=All

I have to say... I'm impressed.

This creation is unremarkable, fascinating, ethereal... I've never seen craftsmanship like it in all the time I've spent with Brawl hacking. This is truly outstanding.

It's perfect, every point and shape of it.

It's in HD, it's so real, it's crystal clear.

I've never seen something so impressive in my life. I vote for this texture to be on the blog so everybody can see. However, I am disappointed this is the last hack this user will make. A true shame indeed. May he be blessed with whatever is left in his creative imagination.

Let us praise this man for what he has given this community, and worship it until the day of our deaths.

*claps*
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


Quote from: Hakumen on June 19, 2011, 04:16:50 AM
Wow...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19850&Moderated=All

I have to say... I'm impressed.

This creation is unremarkable, fascinating, ethereal... I've never seen craftsmanship like it in all the time I've spent with Brawl hacking. This is truly outstanding.

It's perfect, every point and shape of it.

It's in HD, it's so real, it's crystal clear.

I've never seen something so impressive in my life. I vote for this texture to be on the blog so everybody can see. However, I am disappointed this is the last hack this user will make. A true shame indeed. May he be blessed with whatever is left in his creative imagination.

Let us praise this man for what he has given this community, and worship it until the day of our deaths.

*claps*

You just got the Holy Internet Cookie.
*Gives cookie to Hakumen

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair-Omega on June 19, 2011, 04:52:49 AM
You just got the Holy Internet Cookie.
*Gives cookie to Hakumen
Haku didn't make it.
Noah did :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 19, 2011, 04:55:09 AM
Haku didn't make it.
Noah did :af:
I meant his speech :af:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

June 19, 2011, 01:16:20 PM #1183 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:33:13 PM by Miacis Kusanagi
No, we are not going to censor the submissions based on the hacked character. We said it hundreds of times, we'll say it again. No means NO. You can spam Shadow submissions all you want, that rule will not change.

We're kinda like an art gallery site here, with BV. You don't see deviantArt deleting bad sonic recolors, or worthless scribbles. We've seen several people grow better from starting with crappy recolors.
Besides it's easy enough to skip those hacks without us starting to discriminate hacks arbitrarily.


I'm simply flabbergasted by the utter intolerance of the users who participated in this. To think all of them were basically "fighting for the democracy" when the moderation team was being targeted ... such hypocrisy.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Popular character is popular
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.