Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20077

*facepalm* This guy is reporting the hack for not giving credit, even though It IS giving credit.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20046

You don't need to give credit for using someone else's pictures.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


June 29, 2011, 05:23:23 AM #1218 Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:01:02 AM by Guamboy27
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20108
How does this report have anything to do with the stage having a problem?

EDIT: The report was removed.

June 29, 2011, 06:05:31 AM #1219 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:31:02 AM by Mikuru Asahina
This Report says the hack freezes at the beginning of the match, i tested it twice and it never froze beginning to end.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1320&Moderated=All&facebook=true

EDIT: It was fixed
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Hm. Lot of reports I have to fix. I'll get to them tomorrow.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Mikuru Asahina on June 29, 2011, 06:05:31 AM
This Report says the hack freezes at the beginning of the match, i tested it twice and it never froze beginning to end.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1320&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Removed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PAVGN on June 28, 2011, 09:07:09 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20077

*facepalm* This guy is reporting the hack for not giving credit, even though It IS giving credit.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20046

You don't need to give credit for using someone else's pictures.

Fixed and the first, although the second hack got deleted :I


Quote from: JDub on June 28, 2011, 08:05:36 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20073

I facepalmed. It's obvious he recolored and is claiming it as his own.

So, you want me too delete it?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


June 29, 2011, 07:34:44 PM #1224 Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:38:40 PM by JDub
Quote from: Zack Fair-Omega on June 29, 2011, 07:04:21 PM
So, you want me too delete it?
No, he fixed it, and is giving credit now.

For those who didn't see, he said he created the entire thing himself, and the base may or may not look similar to another texture, when in actuality, the base texture was made by Dhragen, and he just recolored it.

Quote from: Overlord on June 29, 2011, 07:10:14 PM
He's giving credit to the creator....
He changed it, and sent me a pretty rude PM.


Quote from: Sorceress on June 30, 2011, 05:34:21 PM
No broken download and the pictures are fine.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3835&Moderated=All&facebook=true
True but the hack is weird, his info about the hack is stupid as well
Quote**READ** The GDIFF PAC file is supposedly what freezes the game as reported by a user. Just take it out and it works perfectly. (Although it works perfectly for me either way.)

Just to show my support for this wonderful project, I thought I'd post this.

Edit: Someone reported this for freezing, but I've never had an issue with it, so I think they're on crack.

Again, I've NEVER had a problem with this texture, and NOBODY reported it to me before I posted it on Brawl Vault, so I'll say this: It's probably another one of your textures.

And I just realized, people who have a problem with it probably don't have the latest texture code or live out of the US. Kthx.

Multiple people having trouble and he even acknowledged it.. Sounds like he's being lazy and not going to try and find the issue. In my opinion, that hack needs a proper report if it freezes someone's wii again with an explanation of what exactly happens and when.



Quote from: Puraidou (Vacation) on June 30, 2011, 05:41:07 PM
Not to sound like a female dog but do you have any proof at all?
Compare.
KTH's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The other guy's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look pretty similar to me :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]