Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 25, 2011, 02:29:49 AM #1890 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:31:49 AM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: the98pika on October 25, 2011, 02:21:30 AM
In my Vault everything is doubled what the heck o.O
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 25, 2011, 02:22:30 AM
Same for me. /:
Curious...

Meanwhile, I've lost any and all ability to view the hacks in my Vault.  Every time I go, it says "Nothing to display".

Picano, what kind of trickery are you trying to pull on us?

Edit: Also, there's no way to get to audio hacks in the Vault.  AT ALL.

What the [censored]?!

Make that 4 :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


KTH Has only one page of hacks he used to have like five pages...
-

The entire "Approve These" list has been doubled as well, and it lost the ability to show audio hacks.

This is getting weird.

October 25, 2011, 03:01:35 AM #1894 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 03:02:46 AM by Sorceress
I lol'd, their are some strange things happening with are vaults...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Still doubled or not?

I was trying to fix that missing hack bug (and successfully did), just forgot to put up a notice.


Quote from: ピカノ on October 25, 2011, 03:26:04 AM
Still doubled or not?

I was trying to fix that missing hack bug (and successfully did), just forgot to put up a notice.
No more double hacks. :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can also confirm that all audio hack compatibility has returned.

Got me spooked there for a bit.

Yay! Name fixed ♥ ty ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



my count went from 136 to 6....

not sure if I can submit any more BRSTMs yet... would the thing take it?


Quote from: Diddy Kong on October 27, 2011, 03:31:26 AM
my count went from 136 to 6....

not sure if I can submit any more BRSTMs yet... would the thing take it?


BRSTMs don't count.
You can still upload them, but they won't count towards your DL count.
Picano wants to take a day or two to sit down and try to fix it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 27, 2011, 04:31:29 AM
BRSTMs don't count.
You can still upload them, but they won't count towards your DL count.
Picano wants to take a day or two to sit down and try to fix it.
well nearly ALL my hacks are BRSTMS and my ammount of hacks count dropped to almost nothing, I kind of use that to keep track of what hacks i already made (to date)

October 28, 2011, 10:06:54 PM #1902 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:17:58 PM by PAVGN
There's a user named smrlpez who reported a bunch of Wario-Man hacks saying: "This is a texture for WarioMan. If you put it over Wario, the game freezes"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:>.>palm: That's why they're categorized as Wario-Man, Captain Obvious!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Wario+Man&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Wario+Man
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



False Zelda by hjm978

Their is nothing wrong with this hack...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿