Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 04, 2011, 02:31:01 PM
It's been happening at random (stuff not showing up) for a couple of people.
I'm not sure what the problem is.

I'm gonna assume if has to do with the Vault restructuring that's been going on.  Still, sucks because I don't know if I can re-upload the song or anything.  For all I know, it's on there and I just can't see it or modify it.

My list says i still have 51 hacks while i have around 80 or so, so i guess things are different for everyone till the BV restructuring is finished.

Ugh.  This is really dumb.

Y'know what?  I'm just gonna re-upload the remix.  If the old version magically shows up, I'll remove the new version.  Simple as that.

and i have 2 BRSTM hacks on hold to upload.... at least it's not gonna climb at light speed since i have a low-hacking rate at the moment and  i have no computer to make loads of hacks with...


Quote from: LordNOaH on November 05, 2011, 04:27:03 AM
It'd be super cool if resources were kept up to date.
I updated them not too long ago. Or tried to. Nobody gave me anything other than new versions of BB and Sawndz.

Is BB the only thing that needs updating?

November 05, 2011, 07:25:09 PM #1941 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:28:07 PM by LordNOaH
We've got brawlbox v0.65, a NTSC partition that isn't missing files, and a couple of other useful programs such as mewtwo's stuff.  I'm sure there is other useful programs out there, but I've been out of touch.

0.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.0
Mewtwo's stuff:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27587.0
NTSC-U partition:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/p01chjw1j1k4zuz

I'm also not even sure if you would want to add mewtwo's programs, but it'd be nice to add a section of the vault for programs.


I believe both of them should be reported.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh, its that jasonvalle22 guy.  Uploading hacks with minor changes and no proper credits, I see?  No surprises there.  He's done this before.

At this point, I believe actions more serious than simple reports are in order.

He steals hacks, like those stages that say "DON'T REPORT. SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PORT" and says "i'll get pictures soon!" and he never uploads pictures.
Someone should seriously do something about him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 06, 2011, 03:29:22 AM
He steals hacks, like those stages that say "DON'T REPORT. SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PORT" and says "i'll get pictures soon!" and he never uploads pictures.
Someone should seriously do something about him.

Agreed.  Too bad I can't or I would have done it ages ago. 

Some people just need to learn how to use the Vault properly.  And for those that cannot learn, they shouldn't allowed to upload hacks.  I believe our friend jasonvalle22 is one of those few that simply can't learn.