Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.



LOL

that has to be the most stupid report i has seen
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 21, 2011, 06:12:22 PM
LOL

that has to be the most stupid report i has seen
There's been stupider. Trust me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 21, 2011, 06:14:07 PM
There's been stupider. Trust me.

i believe you  :notimp:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?




http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23857
User did not get permission. It even says so in the description. Should this be removed?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I'll delete if I get Victory Badguy's opinion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 22, 2011, 07:53:51 PM
I'll delete if I get Victory Badguy's opinion.

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Well, he didn't get permission and he didn't even collab with any of the actual makers, so I'd say that you should delete that sucker.

So us, what's up with the Ocarina codes tab still in the brawl vault for options?

It's gone now.
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on November 22, 2011, 09:20:45 PM
So us, what's up with the Ocarina codes tab still in the brawl vault for options?
No clue why it's still there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]