Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 01, 2011, 05:33:51 PM
Seeing as you actually have pictures now, sure.

Thank :)

Quote from: Segtendo on December 01, 2011, 05:37:16 PM
Ah.
I was wondering when you were gonna put in-game pictures up.

Yeah, i was busy doing some other things in my thread

Again Thank :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Man, I've seen some stupid reports in my time, and I wouldn't dare try to pick out the worst. However, this has to rank pretty high:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24015
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on December 02, 2011, 10:31:36 PM
Man, I've seen some stupid reports in my time, and I wouldn't dare try to pick out the worst. However, this has to rank pretty high:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24015
VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE NOOB'S IDIOT LEVEL?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

>.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 02, 2011, 11:15:16 PM
VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE NOOB'S IDIOT LEVEL?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

>.>
LOL. Yea he probably was misleaded because i showed some pics of mariodks vegita moveset final smash with the hack on my thread.  anyways i made it clear that its not included and that mariodk would have to approve me releasing the moveset with the size mod.

December 03, 2011, 06:12:09 AM #2121 Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:28:24 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24024

It did it again.

edit: Oh yeah.. gonna need to clean up that glitch XD I had to edit quite a number of times and now it's like BrawlVault barfed all over the place lol

edit x2: Fixed. Thanks ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 03, 2011, 06:12:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24024

It did it again.

edit: Oh yeah.. gonna need to clean up that glitch XD I had to edit quite a number of times and now it's like BrawlVault barfed all over the place lol

Fixed for now. Not entirely sure why it's still messing up... I have it set to accept utf8 incoming data... and it works for other stuff. >.>


Kinda odd. might be som'in with the MySql read/write?


A Pm I got. I think someone missed a memo.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Tell him to read his PMs. He should just go to the Moderation Corner, not ask a common member.

December 03, 2011, 05:20:55 PM #2125 Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:37:21 PM by Segtendo
"Recolors"?
lolwut
And yea, he shouldn't be asking Kit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Did I forget to send him a PM about the removal of his submission rights ?

Woops, looks like I did. Oh well, I'll just wait for him in the Moderation Corner. ._.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Should unfinished rigs even be uploaded to the Vault? >__>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24034
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 03, 2011, 10:15:23 PM
Should unfinished rigs even be uploaded to the Vault? >__>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24034
I don't think they should >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on December 03, 2011, 10:15:23 PM
Should unfinished rigs even be uploaded to the Vault? >__>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24034
It honestly looks like a request posted in the vault... Yeah, I feel it shouldn't be there either.