Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25415
please delete this
he dont asked me for permision and i said to him add me as colab. but he adding to credit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 18, 2012, 08:58:20 PM #2836 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:04:25 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 08:38:41 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25415
please delete this
he dont asked me for permision and i said to him add me as colab. but he adding to credit
How about I send him a PM telling to collab you and the other makers instead?  It doesn't look like he really knows the proper rules for uploading stuff so I don't want to be too harsh to him.

Edit: Yeah, I'll just send him a polite PM telling him to collab you and the other makers.  If he refuses, then I might consider deleting it as per your request.

Every time i click Item, Music, stage, or misc in brawlvault it says "Nothing to display."
-

I apologize in advance if this doesnt belong here, i couldnt find anywhere else where this would be relevant.

I dont suppose you guys can give a very rough estimate as to how long the site will be on a temp server? Im just asking so i possibly dont have to edit the urls in my music request thread. If you dont wanna say, its okay, just thought i'd ask.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here





Just letting you know, dont delete this report:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23458
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on March 23, 2012, 10:05:31 PM
is the blog under maintenance i cant get in???
Dantarion's sites had a little downtime, not really sure why.
Looks like it's fixed, now.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

March 24, 2012, 03:53:11 AM #2846 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 04:16:56 AM by Thundaga_T2
I get these messages when im submitting something:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It doesnt seem to affect the submit process but whats that all about?

Sorry if this was mentioned already or is supposed to be obvious  :P
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 24, 2012, 03:53:11 AM
I get these messages when im submitting something:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It doesnt seem to affect the submit process but whats that all about?

Sorry if this was mentioned already or is supposed to be obvious  :P
Yeah, I'ver seen this too. It shows up in the top left of the page when submitting.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Why is mediafire preferred again?
Im saying because I think Mediafire needs you to create an account from now on if you wanna upload which really sucks.
Ill be working with minus.com from now on.  You dont need account and you can just drop in stuff.
Hope that is ok?

That's fine. I dono about them though. if you don't have to log in, they may delete the file after some time. before I got an imageshack account, my images used to be deleted after a set time.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!