Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 15, 2012, 09:16:24 PM
I cleared my cache and it's still screwing up.  I really wish I knew what was causing this.
I did too. I cleared the Vault cache, and no change. :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OK, I think I might have fixed it on my end.  It looks like some of the Vault links add an extra % to the end of the link.  If I manually delete the % at the end, I get the proper link.

Again, it's all very weird.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 01:22:11 AM
Be more specific.
every now and then I get in the vault to see any hacks gives me promble
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on July 15, 2012, 11:37:43 PM
every now and then I get in the vault to see any hacks gives me promble
Does it relate to the one I mention? You click a character, and it says "Problem:"?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 16, 2012, 12:08:22 AM #4039 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:47:20 AM by chaos_knight9000
It happens to me to but just Advance Search the hack.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo on July 15, 2012, 11:38:34 PM
Does it relate to the one I mention? You click a character, and it says "Problem:"?
yes
Need a beta tester?



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27641 the only problem is that he never said this was for a port. the submission says it's for ike. (I have a screen cap if need be)
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 17, 2012, 01:01:04 AM

sorry for no screen shot, on my ipod >.>
ever tried pressing the lock button and home button at the same time? I've gotten screenshots on my ipod that way.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27665&Moderated=All&facebook=true

I actually don't know how to report this one. There is a picture, but that said picture shows nothing about the submission, is at the top of the page, and is too big. But where the preview picture would normally be, the said picture is broken.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2012, 11:05:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27665&Moderated=All&facebook=true

I actually don't know how to report this one. There is a picture, but that said picture shows nothing about the submission, is at the top of the page, and is too big. But where the preview picture would normally be, the said picture is broken.
What the hell? O_o
How did that happen? o_o

didnt that happen before too? with some fox hack i think...

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2012, 11:05:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27665&Moderated=All&facebook=true

I actually don't know how to report this one. There is a picture, but that said picture shows nothing about the submission, is at the top of the page, and is too big. But where the preview picture would normally be, the said picture is broken.
LOL what the crap?!


July 17, 2012, 11:18:23 PM #4049 Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:21:34 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2012, 11:05:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27665&Moderated=All&facebook=true

I actually don't know how to report this one. There is a picture, but that said picture shows nothing about the submission, is at the top of the page, and is too big. But where the preview picture would normally be, the said picture is broken.
That's actually a really awesome problem. :3

Remove the report and then report it again for having an awesome problem. xP
jk.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿