Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 18, 2012, 01:40:23 AM #4050 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:41:16 AM by JirachiMaster
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2012, 11:05:31 AMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27665&Moderated=All&facebook=true I actually don't know how to report this one. There is a picture, but that said picture shows nothing about the submission, is at the top of the page, and is too big. But where the preview picture would normally be, the said picture is broken.

Wow. o_o

As hilarious as this is, I think we're ignoring the bigger issue here.
How the [censored] did this happen in the first place? :oshi:

I mean, I have no idea how this got pulled off.  Could this happen with other hacks 'cause if so this would go from lulzy to annoying very quickly.


just cant open most of the chars in the vault i get problem and i can see the hacks on said chars :S i can see them if i got directly the link but i cant open it when i click on the icon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This guy sent me a PM And I have no idea who he is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rock Lee on July 18, 2012, 07:47:40 PM
This guy sent me a PM And I have no idea who he is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

click the small msn-like button to check his profile.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27692
So, to my under standing, he uploaded a brsar, and doesn't know what the heck it is!?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27693&Moderated=All&facebook=true
CSPs aren't allowed on the Vault unless added to a submission if I recall.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27703

Can someone check to see if these are the Fighter Geno and Cosmic Geno PSAs from that Geno thread on Smashboards?  I want confirmation before deleting.

July 18, 2012, 11:31:39 PM #4059 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 11:32:35 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 18, 2012, 11:27:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27703

Can someone check to see if these are the Fighter Geno and Cosmic Geno PSAs from that Geno thread on Smashboards?  I want confirmation before deleting.
I can't tell because you have to sign up in order to download the file. But the url name does have the names "Cosmic" and "Fighter" which are the same titles that were given to the Genos on Smash Boards.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 18, 2012, 11:32:31 PM #4060 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 11:33:36 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 18, 2012, 11:31:39 PM
I can't tell because you have to sign up in order to download the file.

Are you serious?  You actually have to sign up to download?

Edit:  You're right.  I'll delete it.  Do the rest of his uploads have this requirement?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 18, 2012, 11:32:31 PM
Are you serious?  You actually have to sign up to download?
Yes. I went to the download link, and it said that you have to sign up in order to download the file.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

OK, it's gone now, and apparently so is all of the other stuff that he uploaded.  Hope he learned his lesson and now knows that he needs to read the rules (and use something like mediafire).

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2012, 11:05:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27665&Moderated=All&facebook=true

I actually don't know how to report this one. There is a picture, but that said picture shows nothing about the submission, is at the top of the page, and is too big. But where the preview picture would normally be, the said picture is broken.
I fixed the actual biggest issue with the picture (how it showed up at the top of the page and the thumbnail was broken).

I just copied the image's URL and added it back where it should be. From the looks of it, the guy had entered HTML code directly into the submission field, I think.
In cases of broken submissions like that, don't hesitate to just edit it directly.

Also, my edit removed the report, so feel free to add a meaningful one. You guys are more used to this than I am. =P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 18, 2012, 11:38:31 PMOK, it's gone now, and apparently so is all of the other stuff that he uploaded.  Hope he learned his lesson and now knows that he needs to read the rules (and use something like mediafire).
I don't think he learned it...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27710&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Oh and he double posted the same hack.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509