Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BL_Immortal on July 20, 2012, 06:42:27 AM
When I go into the brawl vault tab and I try to look at any hacks at all, I keep getting a pop up dialog box saying there's a problem and it won't continue.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 19, 2012, 10:18:28 PM
use advance search, then at the bottom choose the type of hack u need
works....
This ^

I found the solution a couple of pages back, somebody said "delete the extra %" and it works, if you have the "Problem: " a temporary solution is to do that so for example you want to browse "Mario" this would be the normal link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Type=Character%Mario%

Now, if you have the Problem: and you click on that it will say "connection closed by server" or some other bull like that, never you fear you can still browse, instead as .. Carnage? I think said, just delete the extra % like this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Type=Character%Mario

With that link you can browse, it works with everything, say stages based on Final Destination:

This wont work: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Type=Stage%Final%20Destination%
This will: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Type=Stage%Final%20Destination


I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 19, 2012, 11:01:01 PM
This guy just keep posting his hacks even if they are deleted....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27725&Moderated=All&facebook=true
He needs to have his privileges removed ASAP :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Doesn't have a broken DL but there is one broken picture.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904

I'm not quite sure what to make of this report, maybe someone could test it out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27454

It looks like all of Nano's links (hacks specifically uploaded by him) are broken because he exceeded bandwith.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7925&Moderated=All

This isn't really report worthy, IMO.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25892

When this happens isn't it because of the stage, not the character hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 20, 2012, 05:20:53 PM
Doesn't have a broken DL but there is one broken picture.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904

I'm not quite sure what to make of this report, maybe someone could test it out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27454

It looks like all of Nano's links (hacks specifically uploaded by him) are broken because he exceeded bandwith.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7925&Moderated=All

This isn't really report worthy, IMO.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25892

When this happens isn't it because of the stage, not the character hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157

Nano's links work fine for me.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 20, 2012, 05:20:53 PM
Doesn't have a broken DL but there is one broken picture.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904

I'm not quite sure what to make of this report, maybe someone could test it out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27454

It looks like all of Nano's links (hacks specifically uploaded by him) are broken because he exceeded bandwith.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7925&Moderated=All

This isn't really report worthy, IMO.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25892

When this happens isn't it because of the stage, not the character hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157

-As long as there is one working legitimate picture it's not report worthy.

-I can't test it but I'll bring it up

-Works fine for me

-fixed

-fixed

thanks for the help ;)

Actually, it seems like some of Nano's links are broken.  The box.com ones do say "out of bandwidth" when you try to download the hacks.

Yeah, sorry, the box.com links are the ones not working. I had assumed all of them were box.com. :P

Quote from: Bushman on July 20, 2012, 05:37:27 PM

thanks for the help ;)
No problem, happy to help. ;D

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Segtendo on July 20, 2012, 04:35:26 PM
He needs to have his privileges removed ASAP :srs:
I'm in favor of this. :srs:
But...who has contacted the user about his removed uploads?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Would any good citizens out there be willing to help me with something?

I'd like for someone to check out these PSA's.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27745
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27744

I checked the .txt files that came with them, but I'm not sure if these are just the Project M PSA's that have been stolen or if there are actual changes to them.  Any help would be appreciated.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 20, 2012, 08:47:18 PM
Would any good citizens out there be willing to help me with something?

I'd like for someone to check out these PSA's.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27745
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27744

I checked the .txt files that came with them, but I'm not sure if these are just the Project M PSA's that have been stolen or if there are actual changes to them.  Any help would be appreciated.
I checked those 2 a few minutes ago. They are not Project M's PSAs. Just a few Project M moves were put into those PSAs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 08:52:43 PM
I checked those 2 a few minutes ago. They are not Project M's PSAs. Just a few Project M moves were put into those PSAs.
Good to hear.  I'll go approve them.

OK, if it's the "%" causing problems (and I have a couple of ideas why that could be), then the project I'm working on should fix it, whenever I finish. And since I'll probably be busy looking at apartments this weekend and moving next weekend, that may not be for a while.

could u guys post a banner or something  for the meantime
the % solution didnt work for the "all characters" deal
but the advance search feature never fails...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 21, 2012, 03:42:19 AM
could u guys post a banner or something  for the meantime
the % solution didnt work for the "all characters" deal
but the advance search feature never fails...
It does not work for the "all" nothing, but works for specific characters, hacks, or stuff.

You can search all mario, all sonic, all battlefield, all thp movies, all strap hacks and so on and so forth
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.