Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm guessing the solution worked?
I'm just wondering because I never had the problem.
Skype: ASF1nk





I checked that download out of curiosity, and it does have ASF's font for the CSP names, as well as his CSS icons.

It also uses CSPs that were based on the "intro" poses the character have when Brawl is turned on and you let it run for a bit... Those were old ones SJS did, I think.

Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, he used my old CSPs without crediting me. Doesn't bug me, those things are old and lame.

I can't speak for ASF1nk though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


. . .
This has got to stop. I just got a PM from someone asking me to help them with the BV "problem" issue. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

when i collab with a hack the downloads dont count in my download total sometimes. like if i had 1 hack and it had 100 downloads it would say like my total is like 60
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 23, 2012, 06:26:41 PM
when i collab with a hack the downloads dont count in my download total sometimes. like if i had 1 hack and it had 100 downloads it would say like my total is like 60
Could be that we haven't run the collab update script yet, though 40 difference is alot o.o

I just got the collab stats updated.  Did your DL's update as well?

i think i found a way to "summon" the "problem: " error...
click on anything, and right away click on a link, like new replies for example...
i just had it when clicking first view all, and after that, but before loading finished, i clicked on "show new replies to your posts"

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 23, 2012, 06:38:25 PMI just got the collab stats updated.  Did your DL's update as well?
yea
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: jokekid on July 23, 2012, 07:10:49 PM
i think i found a way to "summon" the "problem: " error...
click on anything, and right away click on a link, like new replies for example...
i just had it when clicking first view all, and after that, but before loading finished, i clicked on "show new replies to your posts"

I have been getting that for several months. Its different than the one others talk about
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it may occur at different moments but it's the same thing...

It's not the same thing, that "Problem:" you're talking about is because you don't let the Vault finish loading and click another link.

The other "Problem:" happens when selecting other sections in the Vault. This one already has a workaround.
Skype: ASF1nk



This idiot just reported two of my hacks for no damn reason:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14871

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4029

Claims that the game freezes when put over those stages.

Yes, it does [censored]ing freeze, if you don't add the rel files.

Hence the reason why I added a notepad file on there.

I called him an idiot, cause that's what he is. I don't give a [censored] if he's 12 or 34. Obviously he can read if he got here and he knows how to type. Choosing not to read the damn Read Me is where he is at fault.