Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 23, 2012, 10:07:41 PM
I called him an idiot, cause that's what he is. I don't give a [censored] if he's 12 or 34. Obviously he can read if he got here and he knows how to type. Choosing not to read the damn Read Me is where he is at fault.
I lieks dis.. :notimp:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 23, 2012, 10:40:27 PMI lieks dis.. :notimp:
This ^ lol Is there a right to call him that through pm? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I don't see why not. The guy flamed himself for reporting a hack without reading the files included.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

please fix this is wont let me load anything can you fix that i realy want a new texture for sonic

Quote from: smashers7337 on July 24, 2012, 01:37:56 AM
please fix this is wont let me load anything can you fix that i realy want a new texture for sonic
Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2012, 10:41:21 PM
To the new people reporting the "Problem:" problem.

Read the posts on this page and the last one to fix the problem (for now)
READ PEOPLE.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think at this point the KCMM banner needs to be updated to say how to fix the problem.  Anything to keep people from asking here, right?

*Sigh*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27803

I checked the PSA files of this port and the original, and they are identical. This is a straight-up .rel port with no changes made.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 24, 2012, 03:54:52 AM #4132 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:56:09 AM by AnImAiNe
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 24, 2012, 03:26:10 AM
*Sigh*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27803

I checked the PSA files of this port and the original, and they are identical. This is a straight-up .rel port with no changes made.
yep its quite insulting to the makers...

all he probably did was use the viewtiful joe over yoshi codes and .rel
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Can't we have a ban on ports unless the original maker grants permission?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 04:02:21 AMCan't we have a ban on ports unless the original maker grants permission?
I think .rel ports are banned, unless the uploader makes notice-able changes.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 24, 2012, 03:54:52 AM
yep its quite insulting to the makers...
Indeed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Then why not just put up a big banner that says, ".rel ports are strictly banned from the Vault!!!" on the Vault page. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 15, 2012, 09:26:23 AM
Suggestion: Could we have the blog post part encompass the part below it as well instead of having the what is brawl vault part. i think it would help people with their blogposts because if someone spends their time doing a\a blog post and posts it and an hour later someone else posts theirs. the other blog post wont have a good chance at being seen. this way peoples blog posts might still be abscured but at least their is a greater life span or the post since about two should be able to fit instead of just one.
im not sure if anyone saw this
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 04:07:31 AM
Then why not just put up a big banner that says, ".rel ports are strictly banned from the Vault!!!" on the Vault page. :srs:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 24, 2012, 04:04:51 AM
I think .rel ports are banned, unless the uploader makes notice-able changes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Message box displaying the word "problem" always pops up when searching the character hacks database, preventing me from searching any character; I'm limited to seeing only the recently released hacks in the Vault or my own Vault.  The character hacks never load on Chrome.