Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Muigi on August 03, 2012, 12:12:23 AM
Having a problem even accessing the Brawl Vault. A textbox popup saying "Problem:" appears whenever I try to access any of the tabs.

Happens when I tried both Firefox and Chrome.

Please tell me it isn't just me.
look at the following box WHCIH IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE
[spoiler]

Here's your solution: Buy some glasses, and then read this:

there's a banner at the top of the screen for a reason.
(@Diddy kong- your image is broken...)

Quote from: Anonymous on August 03, 2012, 12:20:05 AM
Here's your solution: Buy some glasses, and then read this:

there's a banner at the top of the screen for a reason.
(@Diddy kong- your image is broken...)
that may be because access to the webs.com server didnt work (I uploaded the image to my website)

I see your image fine, Diddy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You don't need to act like a jerk there, Diddy. >_>
It's been God knows how long since I ever post on the forums. You can cut me a lil slack, ok?

That and my day's been kinda crappy as it is.

Quote from: Muigi on August 03, 2012, 12:12:23 AMHaving a problem even accessing the Brawl Vault. A textbox popup saying "Problem:" appears whenever I try to access any of the tabs. Happens when I tried both Firefox and Chrome. Please tell me it isn't just me.
Looks like the banner doesn't always work. :>.>palm:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What is it with these noobs lately? >_>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28039&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Instead of putting up images of the mod, the user instead puts up random pictures and slaps "No image." onto them. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2012, 09:12:46 AM
What is it with these noobs lately? >_>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28039&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Instead of putting up images of the mod, the user instead puts up random pictures and slaps "No image." onto them. :srs:
Loooooooooololol
he actually took the time to get other pics and add the "no image to them", dont really know if i should laugh or rather cry

Quote from: jokekid on August 03, 2012, 09:41:53 AM
Loooooooooololol
he actually took the time to get other pics and add the "no image to them", dont really know if i should laugh or rather cry
lol

That... is the ultimate description of fail :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2012, 09:12:46 AM
What is it with these noobs lately? >_>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28039&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Instead of putting up images of the mod, the user instead puts up random pictures and slaps "No image." onto them. :srs:
...The hell?

You know, it's really sad when a noob puts effort into a failure. :srs:
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Does anyone else think there's a trend of noob hacks?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 03, 2012, 06:51:43 PM
Does anyone else think there's a trend of noob hacks?
There's been a huge increase of noobs/trolls on the Vault lately...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 03, 2012, 06:51:43 PM
Does anyone else think there's a trend of noob hacks?
I've noticed this as well.  Seems like a lot more people aren't reading/following the rules when it comes to uploading stuff.

I'm betting most of these people aren't breaking the rules on purpose (except for that one guy from before with the troll hacks).  They're just new to this.  I just wish I could think of something to make people actually read the rules.

Even though it's true, it's no use to talk about it here. Let's keep this example and move on to the next subject. (Whatever that'll be)