Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 06, 2012, 03:03:10 AMDoes this guy have the most deleted hacks (due to breaking the rules) to date?

I thought Jasonville had more.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 06, 2012, 03:10:59 AMI thought Jasonville had more.
I think he stopped since .rels are kinda banned. But this guy just keeps on stealing. Can't we have this guy banned from the site?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 03:27:14 AMI think he stopped since .rels are kinda banned. But this guy just keeps on stealing. Can't we have this guy banned from the site?
That wouldn't be very fair. :/ But it would be fair to remove machampdude's submission privileges.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 06, 2012, 03:35:40 AMThat wouldn't be very fair. :/ But it would be fair to remove machampdude's submission privileges.
And he would create another account and steal more hacks.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 03:40:27 AMAnd he would create another account and steal more hacks.
So? jasonvalle22 did the same thing, and he didn't get banned from the site. Just the privileges were taken from that account as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 03:40:27 AM
And he would create another account and steal more hacks.
We can't assume that.  Let's not get anyone banned based on speculation.  What he's done only "merits" having his Vault privileges removed imo.

August 06, 2012, 04:50:28 AM #4311 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:52:26 AM by Thany
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28091&Moderated=All&facebook=true

.rel port.

It's not my PSA, though, this was the Roy from before I came to the community, but it does include my recently released models. I do wish to be collaborated for those, and I was not even given a smidgen of credit for that.

(Also lacks all the proper codes to make the .rel port not freeze)
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm sorry to bring this up, but I have lost interest in the rel database thingy.

It's becuase it's too much of a hassle to bring all the rels and codes to the right place, for what, only for those to quickly slap those things together and call it their's and releasing a pack on the Vault?

It's depressing, I'm sorry but I don't want to be the one who creates a whole new wave of ports due to the rel database thread.

August 06, 2012, 03:47:43 PM #4313 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:55:07 PM by chaos_knight9000
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 06, 2012, 05:34:31 PM #4314 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:03:44 PM by KingJigglypuff
Second Edit: The BV Rules should be updated. Even though .rel ports with no changes are banned from the Vault, I don't see it in the BV rules yet. As a matter of fact, a user made a topic similar to my suggestion. The user was confused because he didn't see the rule regarding .rel ports in the Rules topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 03:47:43 PMEdit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28099
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28098
Didn't Demonboy do these? I know someone did before.
Yes he did. And the uploader used two of someone else's preview pictures. One from DemonBoy's submission and another from AGFan's submission. Not sure about the third one though. But I can check and compare.

Edit: I just compared the submission to both of DemonBoy's submissions. The Male Wireframe is exactly the same as DemonBoy's with no changes at all. The Female Wireframe is the same as well, but the uploader added bones and renamed them so that it would work over Zelda properly. But regardless, I say that both of AkaDarkZeroRmx's Wireframe submissions should be removed.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 03:47:43 PM
Oh look another .rel port.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28095
I'll also compare this as well.

Thrid Edit: I compared the submission to ds22's submission and they are exactly the same. And get this, it's not even .rel port. The user tried to model port the moveset, but failed really badly. I say that this submission should be removed as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 06, 2012, 10:57:25 PM #4315 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:15:59 PM by Vyse
I've held off on updating the BV rules until the BV staff settled everything, because I wanted to do all the changes at once instead of making several little ones. And they haven't done that. In fact, of the 9 current BV staff, 3 have voted in their current poll about .rel ports. They've all voted the same way, but that's still not even a simple majority.

I can make a few small amendments now, but they won't affect any of the hot-button issues, e.g. packs and .rels.

Jason isnt banned is he? Ive not heard from him in ages.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 07, 2012, 01:37:13 AM
Jason isnt banned is he? Ive not heard from him in ages.
He is not banned. He's just been inactive.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

New Resources button along the top. The page should be up to date as well.

Ah. That looks much better. Good job Vyse!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]