CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Wow man, Aquatic Mine looks amazing! Now this is something I would download!

Keep up the great work.

Aquatic Mine is amazing, it looks like its from SA2 itself. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You make some awesome stages, just saw your Aquatic Mine and thought it was a screenshot of SA2B

Keep up the great work :D and i'm also checking out your other stages

Aquatic Mine is PERFECT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 16, 2011, 02:24:54 AMAquatic Mine is PERFECT.

^this

absolutely perfect i see no flaws whatsoever.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


wasnt oizen the first 1 to make this as a stage? xDD

but urs looks 10x better than his!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 16, 2011, 03:06:18 AM
wasnt oizen the first 1 to make this as a stage? xDD

but urs looks 10x better than his!!!
Quite indeed.

This one is indeed a good bit better. It has more details that Oizen missed.

Oizen's is like a custom Aquatic Mine with random stuff that makes it look like Aquatic Mine, this one is like an import like talking an area from the game itself.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: DSX8 on July 16, 2011, 03:06:18 AM
wasnt oizen the first 1 to make this as a stage? xDD

but urs looks 10x better than his!!!
Yes, but computers were fidgety in the version with water. That's why I didn't like that version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sorceress on July 16, 2011, 03:25:49 AM
Oizen's is like a custom Aquatic Mine with random stuff that makes it look like Aquatic Mine, this one is like an import like talking an area from the game itself.
Interesting that Oizen refused to alter his version of the stage to make it more compatible for Brawl specifically because he "didn't want to change the stage at all from its source appearance".
I liked the platform layout of Oizen's better due it being slightly more interesting/unique, but the noclip walls were absolutely a deal breaker, for me.  I don't remember Oizen's Aquatic Mine being a let down aesthetically, by any means, but without directly comparing the two I can say I'm more attracted to this version than I was to his when I saw it.  (Then again, maybe I'm just biased because Oizen snapped at me when I tried to offer constructive criticism.)
Either way, you did a fantastic job here.

Thanks everyone for all the feedback about Aquatic Mine! I'm glad you all like it. Btw I heard you all like releases... :>.>:
So here goes a new one!

Gate Laboratory V3.0




I've decided to revamp my favorite stage from Megaman X6: Gate's Laboratory!So I made the stage based on an area from the original lab and there are some personal touches so as Gate and Sigma, both animated. Includes SSS stuff and like always a Music Pack. There are rel files to use over Rumble Falls and for a Custom Stage Slot. Hope you all enjoy it! Here's the download:




Dive Into Mellow the song for Aquatic Mine no longer has a valid download at this site. Please upload a BRSTM of it so we can enjoy your Aquatic Mine stage.

Quote from: KTH on July 20, 2011, 11:45:27 PM
Epic stage is epic.
Quote from: sp147 on July 21, 2011, 02:01:54 AM
^ This

Nice stage CutterKirby :D *clicks the download button*
I don't usually get feedback when I release MMX stages so thanks you both, I really appreciate that. xD

Quote from: Gamez1985 on August 23, 2011, 08:48:19 PM
Dive Into Mellow the song for Aquatic Mine no longer has a valid download at this site. Please upload a BRSTM of it so we can enjoy your Aquatic Mine stage.
Don't you worry about that, just check the Brstm folder included in the download and you'll see 2 brstms. ;)

Sorry for being dead everyone, I'm having my exams this week and I'm only going to work on something next week. I have one stage almost finished here...