CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Woah dude, i just played through it and i had NO IDEA the stage would act just like X6.

It fades in and then out, then that goddam robot is there! AND HE SHOOTS TOO?!

*Faints from too much awesomeness

A new CutterKirby stage! YUSSSS
And a Megaman X one! YYYUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 27, 2012, 10:37:29 PM
You know, I always wanted to make Central Highway! I'd be really grateful if you could send me those textures. This would be an easy and fun stage to make.
The textures are actually from X7, the first stage you play as Zero. It wouldn't end up looking like the classic Central Highway, but instead would end up looking like the X7 one (Open Road Again). I actually started making a stage like it, but the models messed up some of the textures and stuff. It ended up pretty nice, but I don't think it's of high enough quality for the vault with all the new and awesome stages like yours.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 27, 2012, 10:39:06 PM
Damn you for coming out of nowhere and releasing a stage DX
Quote from: Lost DSX8 on May 27, 2012, 10:50:04 PM
^ this lol
Get used to it guys! That's what I usually do! xD

Quote from: -Hero- on May 27, 2012, 11:43:27 PM
DAT AWESOME STAGE  :happy:, Instantly downloads*.

CutterKirby has done it again! I hate Infinity Mijinions multiplication. I wonder if X6 is your favorite X game..

So whats next on your to-do list?
Quote from: -Hero- on May 28, 2012, 12:36:45 AM
Woah dude, i just played through it and i had NO IDEA the stage would act just like X6.

It fades in and then out, then that goddam robot is there! AND HE SHOOTS TOO?!

*Faints from too much awesomeness
Thank you so much! It's great to have some hype about those stages here! At first I wasn't planning to do it but since I knew how to do it I've decided to make it act exactly like the original from MMX6. Those damn Mijinion multiplications...Well this game is one of my favorites. Dunno which one if my favorite...maybe X5? ;D

Quote from: Mercenary on May 28, 2012, 12:10:15 AM
Cutter! You weren't lying when you said you'd disappear for another six months.

:[

Don't do it again! D:
Of course not, why would I lie about something like that? I'm a man of word!  :kdance:

Quote from: Megaman X on May 28, 2012, 01:02:43 AM
A new CutterKirby stage! YUSSSS
And a Megaman X one! YYYUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSThe textures are actually from X7, the first stage you play as Zero. It wouldn't end up looking like the classic Central Highway, but instead would end up looking like the X7 one (Open Road Again). I actually started making a stage like it, but the models messed up some of the textures and stuff. It ended up pretty nice, but I don't think it's of high enough quality for the vault with all the new and awesome stages like yours.
Thanks man! I'm glad to know that you like it. So about the textures, no problem! As long as I finish the Zelda stage I'll include Central Highway in my new list. It'll be fun, I'm getting kinda hyped.  :)

So is there anyone here with some other suggestions for my next list? I may consider those, like I did to Central Highway.  ;)
Also I'll be posting a preview of the Zelda stage soon.

The textures for Central Highway can be found here...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I used them for my stage and it looked pretty good. I'm thinking about posting it, but I need to somehow get previews first.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 28, 2012, 10:08:15 PM
Of course not, why would I lie about something like that? I'm a man of word!  :kdance:

Bah, you suck. D:<

Anyway, if no one has offered yet, I'll try and make a video for your stage since I still kinda owe you.

As for what to do next, maybe make something from a series you haven't made a stage from yet? I don't have any specific places in mind, but it's an idea.

I love how it goes black, and then that big guy appears. So cool.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Fantastic, you're back :D I shall add this new one soon. On break so not really adding hacks as fast since I no longer have to entertain the campus until next semester.


At Megaman X, thnx bro you just saved me time on my SSF2 version by finding those textures ;D

CutterKirby, I know I'm late and [censored] but......

I just recently downloaded Aquarium Park v2.

I'd say about 3 weeks ago.

Use to play with my boys all the time on there, and we [censored]ing love it. I have the version without Sonic and Tails, cause sometimes I fight as Tails so it's weird seeing him in the back.

Anyway, the stage is BEAUTIFUL. Don't tell me you made that from scratch?

There has to be some imported things.. somewhere.

I think that's your best stage so far, and the way it's set up, the water on the side, and how you can stand on the top left of the stage and be evil by getting the FS from that height, is [censored]ing epic.

To sum it all up, it's an amazing stage, and you did great!


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 29, 2012, 10:09:00 AM
At Megaman X, thnx bro you just saved me time on my SSF2 version by finding those textures ;D
Uh, you're welcome! :D
I probably should've posted those on your thread too, hahaha.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Told ya I'd do it.

Finally tried out Weapon Center. I love it. Darkening the screen is about as close to a stage hazard as we can get, lol.


Quote from: Megaman X on May 28, 2012, 10:29:20 PM
The textures for Central Highway can be found here...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I used them for my stage and it looked pretty good. I'm thinking about posting it, but I need to somehow get previews first.
I've already got some from Maverick Hunter so I'm not sure if I'll be using those. But thanks!
Also I think you should post your stage, you spent time working on it and if you think it looks pretty good why not release it?  :P

Quote from: Segtendo on May 29, 2012, 02:00:38 AM
I love how it goes black, and then that big guy appears. So cool.
I've never thought you would try it, thanks Seggy. xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 30, 2012, 04:37:32 PM
CutterKirby, I know I'm late and [censored] but......

I just recently downloaded Aquarium Park v2.

I'd say about 3 weeks ago.

Use to play with my boys all the time on there, and we [censored]ing love it. I have the version without Sonic and Tails, cause sometimes I fight as Tails so it's weird seeing him in the back.

Anyway, the stage is BEAUTIFUL. Don't tell me you made that from scratch?

There has to be some imported things.. somewhere.

I think that's your best stage so far, and the way it's set up, the water on the side, and how you can stand on the top left of the stage and be evil by getting the FS from that height, is [censored]ing epic.

To sum it all up, it's an amazing stage, and you did great!
Hey Enzo, no problem! Better late than never eh? xD
Thanks man, I'm glad to know that you and your boys are enjoying it! Well that's what I thought when I was making the stage, it would be weird to have 2 Tails in the stage, that's why I made a version without those guys.
Nope, there are no imported stuff, I made the whole stage with Brawl models. Since it's my favorite stage I've decided to put a lot of effort on it and I'm really happy with the results. I also wanted it to have good collisions for an enjoyable gameplay.
Thanks again for the awesome feedback Enzo.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 30, 2012, 08:12:44 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Told ya I'd do it.
Oh look, you've really done it! You've also used the right song!! Thanks Gamma, you're awesome.  ;)
And yes, I'll make something from new series, not sure which stage but I will.

Quote from: Haseyo on May 31, 2012, 07:40:03 AM
Finally tried out Weapon Center. I love it. Darkening the screen is about as close to a stage hazard as we can get, lol.
Thanks Haseyo, it wouldn't be Weapon Center without that blackout, right?  :laugh:

Anyway, I've started Central Highway 2 days ago, and here's an early brawlbox preview of it.

Well, I got hyped about it. As you guys can see it'll be based in the Maverick Hunter version and I'll be probably using the same gameplay as SSF2
I still need to take some in-game pictures of this and the Zelda stage!

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 31, 2012, 10:01:37 PM
Anyway, I've started Central Highway 2 days ago, and here's an early brawlbox preview of it.

Well, I got hyped about it. As you guys can see it'll be based in the Maverick Hunter version and I'll be probably using the same gameplay as SSF2
I still need to take some in-game pictures of this and the Zelda stage!
Just to let you know, WutzMercy is working on Central Highway SSF2 version.

But those textures looks awesome! Its from Maverick Hunter X?