CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Quote from: SmashHackers on September 14, 2011, 12:55:08 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ill have a birthday present youll love. Great Mystic Mansion by the way
LOL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 14, 2011, 01:51:58 AM
It's already 14 here. Happy birthday  :kdance:
Oh yeah, different time zones...xD
Thank you Mewtwo!  :kdance:

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 14, 2011, 02:36:29 PM
Happy birthday buddy! :af:
Thanks Segtendo  :af:

Quote from: Dot on September 14, 2011, 02:43:28 PM
happy birthday!




Thanks! Nice birthday card. xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 14, 2011, 05:15:30 PM
Happy Birthday CutterKirby!

Here's your cake:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's the perfect cake, lol.
This cake...it's just perfect! Thanks man!  ;D

Quote from: sp147 on September 14, 2011, 08:18:12 PM
In honor of this special day, I'll shall...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Happy Birthday CutterKirby!!  :kdance:
:kdance: Thanks and let's us all do the kirby dance!!  :kdance:

Quote from: DSX8 on September 14, 2011, 09:18:09 PM
HAPPY BDAY CUTTERKIRBY!!! =D
THANK YOU DSX8!!! =D

Quote from: Astraea Puraidou on September 14, 2011, 10:05:06 PM
Happy birthday, have a great day!
Thanks and it was a great day.  ;)

Now...previews time!!



Comparison Pic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







(This one is for you DSX8, it's kinda huge like I told you) :P

I've remade some stuff to make everything look better like the bridge and the place where Zelda is located, I've made them with 2D models before and now I've made it with 3D blocks and stuff. xD
Well slow progress is slow...but I'll try to make some more soon.  ;D

Outstanding job so far, CutterKirby!

I know it's gonna look much better, once you have all the walls built.

That way, you won't be able to see where the sky is mirrored.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 15, 2011, 09:32:14 PM
Now...previews time!!



Comparison Pic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







(This one is for you DSX8, it's kinda huge like I told you) :P

I've remade some stuff to make everything look better like the bridge and the place where Zelda is located, I've made them with 2D models before and now I've made it with 3D blocks and stuff. xD
Well slow progress is slow...but I'll try to make some more soon.  ;D

ur welcome... and me do liek wut i see ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 15, 2011, 09:32:14 PM
Now...previews time!!



Comparison Pic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.








That's some Smexy progress you got done. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 15, 2011, 09:32:14 PM
LOL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh yeah, different time zones...xD
Thank you Mewtwo!  :kdance:
Thanks Segtendo  :af:
Thanks! Nice birthday card. xD
This cake...it's just perfect! Thanks man!  ;D
:kdance: Thanks and let's us all do the kirby dance!!  :kdance:
THANK YOU DSX8!!! =D
Thanks and it was a great day.  ;)

Now...previews time!!



Comparison Pic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







(This one is for you DSX8, it's kinda huge like I told you) :P

I've remade some stuff to make everything look better like the bridge and the place where Zelda is located, I've made them with 2D models before and now I've made it with 3D blocks and stuff. xD
Well slow progress is slow...but I'll try to make some more soon.  ;D

I'm gonna quote everything you say, but I'm not going to say anything useful myself.

Is that ok with you Cutter?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 15, 2011, 10:58:37 PM
I'm gonna quote everything you say, but I'm not going to say anything useful myself.

Is that ok with you Cutter?

It should be, since two other people did it.


looks nice so far, i voted for a mario stage. id like to see a nice forest maze stage
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Where is the help Ninka with his persona stage option?
:P

all kidding aside dem' zelda stages be sexy!


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 15, 2011, 10:42:19 PM
Outstanding job so far, CutterKirby!

I know it's gonna look much better, once you have all the walls built.

That way, you won't be able to see where the sky is mirrored.
Thanks and yeah, it's already looking better with them. :P

Quote from: DSX8 on September 15, 2011, 10:49:09 PM
ur welcome... and me do liek wut i see ;D
Good to hear that. ;D

Quote from: Sorceress on September 15, 2011, 10:51:48 PM
That's some Smexy progress you got done. :3
Thanks, glad you like it.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 15, 2011, 10:58:37 PM
I'm gonna quote everything you say, but I'm not going to say anything useful myself.

Is that ok with you Cutter?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 17, 2011, 12:30:57 AM
It should be, since two other people did it.
LOL, sure no problem at all. xD

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 17, 2011, 12:49:25 AM
looks nice so far, i voted for a mario stage. id like to see a nice forest maze stage
Thanks and yeah, it would be nice to have one...I kinda miss some Mario Stages. :)

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 17, 2011, 12:50:24 AM
Where is the help Ninka with his persona stage option?
:P

all kidding aside dem' zelda stages be sexy!
lol, Ninka's option...Zelda stages are sexy, recently Zelda stages started to take my attention, maybe that's because I'm helping my brother with Majora Mask and that brought me back some good memories. xD

Quote from: KTH on September 17, 2011, 12:51:10 AM
+1 Zelda Stage.

Let's got for Great Bay :vyse:
You know I'd love to make it but I cant...DSX8 is already doing it and I can't beat an import... :-\
It wanted to make it next but I think I'll have to look for another Zelda stage.

*Checks the poll*
Hmmm....Mario, Zelda and Sonic...I'm surprised that Sonic is getting some votes even if I said enough for now. I suppose people like my Sonic stages or like the troll face. xD
More previews? Sure why not.





Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 17, 2011, 07:41:39 PM
*Checks the poll*
Hmmm....Mario, Zelda and Sonic...I'm surprised that Sonic is getting some votes even if I said enough for now. I suppose people like my Sonic stages or like the troll face. xD
:>.>:
I'll get you back.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 17, 2011, 07:41:39 PM
I can't beat an import...

Ok Cutter, serious time. I know I've been teasing you about how easy it is to do imports, but honestly, you can make a stage better than anyone could import.

Don't let it get you down, man. /:

Also, I voted for Sonic. :af:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 17, 2011, 12:30:57 AM
It should be, since two other people did it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one paying attention around here. XD