Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you expect from me now?
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26
Author Topic: CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]  (Read 163093 times)
Haseyo
K-Pop Connoisseur
Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: January 16, 2012, 10:50:17 AM »

Also love the song selections for it. Luckily they work for me, too. Been having some crappy luck with songs working on some stages recently  not impressed

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: January 16, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »

i voted Gate Laboratory by mistake...

I WANT REVAMP OF FOREST MAZE 

and also great job on Super Mario World stages Cheesy

MewTwoMew
    Expert Kitten

The Inexperienced guy?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: January 18, 2012, 01:57:20 PM »

Great job on your sonic stages- actually, pretty much all of em' really. Keep em' coming to make us occupied  Grin

Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? Cheesy

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
    Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

That BattleToad PSA Guy
    Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: January 18, 2012, 03:44:48 PM »

CutterK...

That new Mario Stage is on my list of stages to add when I finish my BattleToad Hack, with the others being GBC's Waluigi Stadium and Moonlit Hill by MasterGawain and kirbybubbles.

Simply...Breathtaking. Hats off to you!

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: January 18, 2012, 07:00:51 PM »

love Donut Plains! Once again, great work! Wink
    Thanks Nano, it's always good to hear it twice.  Grin

Omggg thank you so much Cheesy
    Definitely a keeper.
    No problem, I'm glad I was able to help you!

shock2

fapfap/

That stage is...wow...i don't have any word for descrypt it. Im srs here Good job.
    No words to describe it? That's good enough, thanks KTH.  Smiley

Also love the song selections for it. Luckily they work for me, too. Been having some crappy luck with songs working on some stages recently  not impressed
    Well I think you'll never have music problems with my stages because one of the most important things to me for a release is to get fitting stuff for it, like brstms. I spend some time looking for remixes and that kind of stuff, I'm always trying to make a full pack to make everything easier for everyone. I'm glad you like my selections.  Cheesy

i voted Gate Laboratory by mistake...

I WANT REVAMP OF FOREST MAZE 

and also great job on Super Mario World stages Cheesy
    Oh don't worry about that, I've already revamped a stage and I wanted to know if you guys would be able to found out which one I revamped. Obviously there's a stage in that poll that people really want me to revamp so yeah...*puts that stage in the "To do List"
    Anyway, thanks for the feedback. xD

Great job on your sonic stages- actually, pretty much all of em' really. Keep em' coming to make us occupied  Grin
    Thanks! It seems that most of the people here are interested in my Sonic Stages which I think are one of my specialities. xD
    Sure I'll keep them all coming!

CutterK...

That new Mario Stage is on my list of stages to add when I finish my BattleToad Hack, with the others being GBC's Waluigi Stadium and Moonlit Hill by MasterGawain and kirbybubbles.

Simply...Breathtaking. Hats off to you!
    Oh really? That's good to know, thank you sir!  Smiley

So everyone, I've decided to release the Secret Revamp next week! This poll is really interesting...even if I'm not revamping the one that is winning it's good to show me what people want and expect from me. Not bad guys.  Wink
    Now for the Zelda stage, I can say it's 35% done now...I'm making some slow progress there, dunno I don't feel like working on it even if I want to.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #290 on: January 18, 2012, 07:02:49 PM »

Oh Cutter, you and your big walls of text. :'D

Now am I right about that secret stage or what. Im srs here

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #291 on: January 18, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »

CK, i havent talked to ya in awhile lol. nice stage. cant play brawl, but when I can, im gettin gthe stage. Cheesy

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

X
    Mega Kitten

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm back.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: January 19, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »

CutterKirby, personally I'm a big fan of your stages, they're all really good.
    Although a revamp of any one of your stages would be awesome, have you had any plans for new stages in mind?

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: January 20, 2012, 05:00:41 PM »

Aquarium Park is really amazing so if you do a revam..That will make a 2x amazing version.
    Wait...Forest Maze..Too late. Im srs here

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: January 22, 2012, 09:03:21 PM »

Threw on Gate Laboratory today. I love it. Songs loop very well! It gives me a small Temple vibe. As long as you're quick, you can abuse the ceilings to survive at higher percentiles. Those make the funniest fights Cheesy

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: January 23, 2012, 07:44:41 PM »

Oh Cutter, you and your big walls of text. :'D

Now am I right about that secret stage or what. Im srs here
    Yup, me and my big walls of text! xD
    Anyway you're in the right track Gamma.  Tongue

CK, i havent talked to ya in awhile lol. nice stage. cant play brawl, but when I can, im gettin gthe stage. Cheesy
    Hey SonicBrawler, yeah it's been a while since we last talked. Thanks man, that's good to know.  Cheesy

CutterKirby, personally I'm a big fan of your stages, they're all really good.
    Although a revamp of any one of your stages would be awesome, have you had any plans for new stages in mind?
    Oh really? It sure is great to know that I have some fans out there. Grin
    Well I sure have, there's this Zelda stage related to the song I showed before and I'm also planning to make a MMX stage soon. ^^

Aquarium Park is really amazing so if you do a revam..That will make a 2x amazing version.
    Wait...Forest Maze..Too late. Im srs here
    I've already made the revamp, it was done before the poll and I just wanted to know if you guys would be able to find out which one I've revamped, that's not a poll asking which stage you guys want me to revamp so don't worry KTH. xD

Threw on Gate Laboratory today. I love it. Songs loop very well! It gives me a small Temple vibe. As long as you're quick, you can abuse the ceilings to survive at higher percentiles. Those make the funniest fights Cheesy
    I'm glad to know that you've been enjoying some stages of mine recently. I really appreciatte what you've been doing, not only giving me feedback on how the stage looks but also about the gameplay and included stuff like brstms. Thanks for that! I'm looking foward to future feedbacks from you Haseyo.  Wink

So just some quick updates, I made some small progress again in the Zelda stage (which I don't know why I'm not that hyped recently...) and also decided to make a new MMX stage. So anyone want some previews of any of those? Well I didn't even started the MMX one and let's say the Zelda stage is at 38%.
    Oh yeah almost forgot, secret revamp release this week!!!  Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:46:42 PM by CutterKirby64 » Logged

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: January 23, 2012, 08:14:36 PM »

No problem! Some people make great stages but some slight flaws, and if no one says anything, the creator won't see any issues. A shiny stage is cool, but if it really isn't playable, then I must remove it. Music is very important to me. My friends love the MM stage, two of them immediately know what it was from. I'd love another MM stage Cheesy (might ask for a .rel if it isn't over Skyworld or Big Blue, if possible.) They love all the other stages so I don't wanna keep swapping good stages.

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: January 23, 2012, 09:26:40 PM »

Finally someone else decides to do another MMX stage (dont know if X1 or another X game). I would like to see the Zelda stage preview and more details on MMX stage.

I also want to say i love all your stages especially Gates Laboratory, mainly because of the Mega Man X6 and X4 boss themes brtsms that i created to fit the stage well.

(I would also suggest a 3d-ish backround for Eurasia City, it would be really cool)
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:39:52 PM by hero3120 » Logged

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: January 26, 2012, 07:01:44 PM »

No problem! Some people make great stages but some slight flaws, and if no one says anything, the creator won't see any issues. A shiny stage is cool, but if it really isn't playable, then I must remove it. Music is very important to me. My friends love the MM stage, two of them immediately know what it was from. I'd love another MM stage Cheesy (might ask for a .rel if it isn't over Skyworld or Big Blue, if possible.) They love all the other stages so I don't wanna keep swapping good stages.
    Indeed, if I don't get some great feedback I won't be able to know what needs to be changed to make a better stage.  Smiley
    Sure, I'll make you a rel file for any of those, when I finish the stage just tell the one you want! They're easy to make.

Finally someone else decides to do another MMX stage (dont know if X1 or another X game). I would like to see the Zelda stage preview and more details on MMX stage.

I also want to say i love all your stages especially Gates Laboratory, mainly because of the Mega Man X6 and X4 boss themes brtsms that i created to fit the stage well.

(I would also suggest a 3d-ish backround for Eurasia City, it would be really cool)
    Thanks man, there sure are a lot of fitting boss themes to use! As for the MMX stage, I think I'll be making a stage from MMX6, I've already started some texture work. Like always I'm keeping this stage as a secret but it sure have a great BGM. About Eurasia City, I've been thinking about it too and don't worry because it'll also be revamped.  Wink

I gotta say, that's the first time I see some kind of MMX hype in my thread, usually I don't even get feedback from my MMX stages so thanks Haseyo and hero3120, you guys made me really happy showing some hype about a planned MMX stage.  Grin
    Zelda stage preview coming soon...

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: January 28, 2012, 11:44:54 AM »

I actually discovered how to make .rel files now. The program kinda confused me at first but a Youtube tut helped me. Now I have your Gloam Valley stage too. It's great! Nice platforms and the bit of water allows for fun dunking contests (something we do on campus often xD only way to die is to be spiked in water). Song works perfect.

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: