Renkaken Vertex Hacks: Bond Preview!

Started by renkaken, January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bond...

Judgment Kratos
13 (28.3%)
Pierce Brosnan Bond
8 (17.4%)
Edward Elric
13 (28.3%)
Do my [censored]ing request in your portrait thread
7 (15.2%)
Father (3rd Form)
2 (4.3%)
Aji de gallina
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

So, Renkaken, how far are you with this Kratos Vertex? Have you made progress on it on the guard of Flamberge especially? I hope you will be able to release it soon, if it is finished of course.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


Still looking forward to this. but not in a big hurry on account of my Brawl Currently Staying at a Friend's house xD

February 13, 2011, 01:15:36 AM #78 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:30:45 AM by renkaken

(pacman face)
(lolwut)
Can someone link to the Automatic Polygon Deleter?

Waah! I'm really happy to see this. But I suppose you retouched the Flamberge I made, good thing because it was really needed. But, it is unfortunate, we don't really see the guard of the sword. Anyway, very good work! It was a great pleasure to help you make Flamberge sword, especially with a result like that!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Looks epic!  Can't wait for the release. ^_^
I don't care if you had an all-night gaming session the night before. The answer on your Biology Test is a "Leech," not a "Metroid."

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 13, 2011, 01:29:08 AM
Waah! I'm really happy to see this. But I suppose you retouched the Flamberge I made, good thing because it was really needed. But, it is unfortunate, we don't really see the guard of the sword. Anyway, very good work! It was a great pleasure to help you make Flamberge sword, especially with a result like that!
What do you mean with the guard?
Is it the hilt?
Can you link me to a pic of it
Never played Tales of Symphonia only its sequel

February 13, 2011, 01:33:35 AM #82 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:55:23 AM by Psycho Philia
Hum, excuse me but, the yellow triangle, on flamberge, why is it so low? It is a little more upward if I recall correctly... Unless doing that provoked problems?

An automatic polygon deleter? If you desire, I can remove all polygons you want to remove. Interested? But if you're interested, make me a complete list of all polygons you want to be removed.


Edit: I give you an image of the flamberge, in game.



You will easily recognize it.


Edit: If this picture is used as a Csp, there is no need that we really see the guard, it is correct like this, I just said this because it would be good to see how the guard was modified. And when I speak of the guard, I sepak what is below the blade of this sword.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

February 13, 2011, 02:19:32 AM #83 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:30:18 AM by renkaken
>_<

Old Temp Texture of The sword Is Temporal
Just figured out that the Lloyd PSA had Flamberge on it so im going to use the base texture
Also BeyondYou helped with Flamberge I only figured out all of the madness of the texture

February 13, 2011, 02:34:16 AM #84 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:37:34 AM by Psycho Philia
Ok, I see now. The guard is well done I think! So you plan on doing again the texture of Flamberge? If you desire to do so, then do it, but I hope the Flamberge texture has a texture that look like the one in game.

Edit: I looked at a Lloyd Psa but the colors are not so good compared to what I see now... This is only my opinion!



Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

February 13, 2011, 03:09:50 AM #85 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:20:18 AM by Fliptocat
^^Wow, it's looking great! I honestly didn't expect it to turn out so well. Not because of a lack of ability, but because there aren't many vertices to work with. Great job. ^_^

Oh, and the polygon deleter doesn't always work properly. deleting polygons manually is easy though. i think there was a guide on the blog.

It looks like it need to be a little streached out o.o"

looks great tho! Does it cover marth's sword's full length?


>_<
If this is good enough Im a starting sending the file to Barbatos to delete polygons

Hum wait just a minute! I invit all people who are active on this topic to express their opinion about the colors of Flamberge. Why are there two pictures of Flamberge? Are there two possibles colors? Because if it is the case, I prefer the first one.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

mmm guess I should have the to textures in the file
...
I'ma sending you the .pcs right now barbatos/philia