Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What type of SD cards can Brawl- support?  (Read 2245 times)
(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 17, 2011, 03:13:48 PM »

It appears my 2GB SanDisk SD card I've had for about three years is now perpetually locked meaning I can no longer make any modifications to the files within it nor can I save files in it.

I only have one other SD card which is a 4GB SanDisk SDHC card that I use to expand my camcorder's hard drive. Before I consider buying a new one, I want to know if I can still play and hack with this SD card? Or could someone list all the types of SD cards that are compatible with playing Brawl-?

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 03:16:20 PM »

I don't think SDHC works with Brawl hacking.

I have the same SD you had, and it's been working great for me, so maybe just get another one?

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 03:20:36 PM »

I don't think SDHC works with Brawl hacking.

I have the same SD you had, and it's been working great for me, so maybe just get another one?

I thought as much.

Yeah, mine has been working fine for three years, but after I started Brawl hacking it started locking itself sporadically without me even touching it. I don't know if it's just its way of saying it's on its last breath or what. (Wow I said a lot of "it(')s" in that sentence).

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 03:22:53 PM »

Yeah, some SD cards tend to somply poop out. :| I had a 54 MB card a while ago (it didn't hold much) and eventually it just locked itself.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 03:27:36 PM »

Yeah, some SD cards tend to somply poop out. :| I had a 54 MB card a while ago (it didn't hold much) and eventually it just locked itself.

Nothing lasts forever I suppose. Oh well. It had a good run; three years is pretty good. I think I had it before Brawl even, and I used it to store all my custom stages.

Also one of my flash drives -- and 8GB PNY one -- pooped out on me as well. The issue with it is when I insert it into my USB port and attempt to go into its root it says there is no drive inserted even though there is. I had to get a new flash drive which was a 16GB SanDisk Cruze for my 18th birthday present.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 03:32:36 PM »

Also one of my flash drives -- and 8GB PNY one -- pooped out on me as well. The issue with it is when I insert it into my USB port and attempt to go into its root it says there is no drive inserted even though there is. I had to get a new flash drive which was a 16GB SanDisk Cruze for my 18th birthday present.

O.o

My I only have a 2GB flash drive that I "found." XD

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: