Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Project Boo: restarted with a one-move-per-week quota, starting this weekend  (Read 20041 times)
(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: January 11, 2011, 10:14:53 PM »

Hey I have a suggestion for bair: how about he turns around while doing some sort of three-hit attack with his hands? Like Falco's nair, except Boo turns around while doing it, it has three hits instead of two, and he has Marth's about face attribute allowing him to stay in that direction.

renegade109
    Mega Kitten

^main char^ for a game project I nvr finished :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: January 13, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »

BLAH!!!! I HAVE NO TIME AT ALL TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!!

I have very little free-time and because of AP Computer Science melting my brain capacity for any tolerance of coding (meaning I do not want to code in my free-time, but instead play SSBB or Goldeneye007 or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood). I'm sure all of you guys will understand, but I can't take anymore responsibility for this project anymore... it's not gonna happen if I'm in charge :/

Anyone willing to take over?

Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

gamer, swimmer, computer guy, trumpeteer, game programmer

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: January 13, 2011, 02:36:37 PM »

Tsk, tsk, tsk...I knew this would happen. Your ideas were too exaggerated, and youve never done PSA before. Im dissapointed but at the same time, i knew what to expect.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quickman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: January 14, 2011, 03:02:46 PM »

And so another PSA, gone like a lot of others....

renegade109
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: January 14, 2011, 08:29:07 PM »

Tsk, tsk, tsk...I knew this would happen. Your ideas were too exaggerated, and youve never done PSA before. Im dissapointed but at the same time, i knew what to expect.

Its not that my ideas are "too exaggerated" or that I do not have the ability to do PSA stuff (dude, this stuff is so easy to pick up on a monkey could do it... at least compared with my AP Comp. Sci. HW). I understand how this stuff is supposed to work quite well, its just that I was confused for a bit on the x-axis VS z-axis thing (none of the tutorials speciffically explained how the orientation stuff works, so that screwed up my graphic effects on the F-Smash). HOWEVER, this is VERY time consuming and, unfortunately, time is something that I do not usually have. And when I do have free time (as I stated in my previous reply), I would much rather spend it doing something that is relaxing and NOT super-tedious (aka: PLAYING video games, or laser tag, or something). Get the idea?

Let me make this clear: I SWIM. And, on top of that, I AM IN HIGHSCHOOL. Do you guys know what that means? That means that 7 hours of my day are spent in boredom, and another 3 hours are spent either swimming or doing pushups, yoga, crunches, palettes, weight-lifting, need I go on?). This also means the rest of my time is preoccupied doing homework (lots of honors classes too), eating, and maybe a good 6 hours of sleep!

So dont act like you knew what to expect, SSJCerious, because you had high hopes for my PSA too.

<sigh> Ok, now that my brief rant is over with I have two options to make sure that this PSA does not die off "like a lot of others...", SpacePirate. So if you'll bear with me here for a few moments then maybe we can get this project moving again.

1. Get someone that actually has the time, experience, and interest to do this PSA instead of me (best option here because it means that this PSA will be done quickly and efficiently and no one will have any reason to complain)

2. Get a team of people to help work on a model-import PSA going (I will be much more willing to help with the actual moveset knowing there are other team members there to back me up and take some of the weight off my shoulders). This is more time consuming, but I think that making this a model-import-PSA will give more options as to who this moveset goes over. I think this will cause more people to be interested in this project because I think the main problem is that people want to keep kirby the way he is.

3. Wait for me to work on it during the summer... if anyone chooses this option, then you suck, you're lazy, and you clearly do not want to do any work for this project other than test it out when it's all done Tongue

Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: January 16, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »

I agree with him, everyone has a life.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: January 16, 2011, 11:22:58 AM »

Sdoom incarnation has a life...but hes finished his projects.
    Hollow has a life...but hes finished his projects.
    renegade109 has a life...and he created a project, asked for a vertex, gave up, then blamed it on his life.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: January 16, 2011, 11:24:02 AM »

Not me lol.

If I knew how to make PSAs and all the stuff that comes along with it I probably would be able to work on this.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #68 on: January 16, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »

renegade109 has a life...and he created a project, asked for a vertex, gave up, then blamed it on his life.

I think I kinda agree with you there.

Honestly, if you don't feel as though you don't have enough time, you don't have to quit. I've ben working on Mew for damn nearly a year now, and it still isn't close to being done. This is a result of having 5 AP classes to deal with.

But I didn't quit, I just worked on it whenever I could.

I dunno, if you feel like you absolutely cannot work on this project anymore, I can't blame you, so I only wish the best of luck to you.

Quickman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: January 16, 2011, 08:14:43 PM »

What is this "life" you speak of?

renegade109
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: January 17, 2011, 10:44:19 AM »

Thank you for understanding...

I think I kinda agree with you there.

Honestly, if you don't feel as though you don't have enough time, you don't have to quit. I've ben working on Mew for damn nearly a year now, and it still isn't close to being done. This is a result of having 5 AP classes to deal with.

But I didn't quit, I just worked on it whenever I could.

I dunno, if you feel like you absolutely cannot work on this project anymore, I can't blame you, so I only wish the best of luck to you.
    Ok, I get that point... I guess I thought that people would be expecting me to make somewhat rapid progress with this project. Or they'd at least be disappointed if it was taking a long time (I absolutely HATE when I see "download almost up!" or "VERY close to finishing!" for about 4-5 days in a row and still havnt seen any further sign of progress... I don't want to be that kind of person).

That being said, I think after seeing how your project is taking more than a year, I can now see that it does not matter how fast I work (I thought it did considering how fast some people can spit out a new psa so quickly Tongue ).

Judging by my schedule, how does one-move-per-week sound? That's about all I can manage. Sad

What is this "life" you speak of?
    lol

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #71 on: January 17, 2011, 12:56:54 PM »

Judging by my schedule, how does one-move-per-week sound? That's about all I can manage. Sad

If that's what you want to do, then I say do it. Remember, this is just a hobby (for most people) so it should only really matter about what you want and not anyone else.

And if someone is being stupid about how no progress is being made, well... screw them. Tongue

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: January 17, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »

If that's what you want to do, then I say do it. Remember, this is just a hobby (for most people) so it should only really matter about what you want and not anyone else.

And if someone is being stupid about how no progress is being made, well... screw them. Tongue

Exactly I mean it's not like you're making PSAs as your job. It's a free service from you to the people of this site so it's totally fine to do whatever you want. If people payed for it, though, I could understand, but this is different.

Quickman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: January 17, 2011, 02:12:18 PM »

I really could care less how long this takes, as long as it gets made.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: