Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M Launcher can Launch BrawlEX?  (Read 1788 times)
MrDarthGogeta1
Mega Kitten

Hue

View Profile Awards
« on: May 27, 2014, 08:29:51 PM »

Hi, guys.

Heard that you can use the Project M Launcher to launch BrawlEX if you have an SDHC card, which I happen to use with a custom set of hacks. Only problem is, not sure how to set it up. My friend had already set up one clone for me to use. All I have is a "pf" folder which has the rel for the clone, and the entire BrawlEx folder which has its CosmeticConfig, CSSSlotConfig, FighterConfig and SlotConfig folders. I got stumped after adding the File Patch Code 3.5.1b, which he told me to do. Only problem is... he don't know what to do afterward with the launcher. Me neither D:

If anyone could help, please do. I tried to be super specific so that you'd understand.

[ñ]

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 08:59:05 PM »

You need the fighter files for the characters (FitChar.pac, FitChar00.pac, etc.). You'll need either the CSSRoster.dat or custom css code. You also need a config.dat with AXNextFrame in the root.

MrDarthGogeta1
    Mega Kitten

Hue

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:20:20 PM »

You need the fighter files for the characters (FitChar.pac, FitChar00.pac, etc.). You'll need either the CSSRoster.dat or custom css code. You also need a config.dat with AXNextFrame in the root.

Okay. I found a config.dat file in the root. I also found the Custom CSS Code on Gecko Codes, but the last two lines have this:

06680DE0 000000YY
    ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ

Not sure what to input for this.

Post Merge: May 28, 2014, 03:40:27 PM
    I forgot to specify what happens. I replaced the entire pf folder in Project M's Launcher and the pf folder that's used for Gecko. When I try to use the Project M Launcher (and I have the SDHC extension code and the file patch code), it just goes back to the Wii Menu! What am I doing wrong!!?
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:40:27 PM by MrDarthGogeta1 » Logged

[ñ]

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »

It's easier to use the CSSRoster.dat which can be found on the BrawlEx thread. Are you using File Patch Code 3.5.1b? Use my config.dat and the gameconfig.txt. Is your RSBE01.gct in codes? If so, try Nebulon's pack as a base, as in dump the entire thing in the root and modify the characters to your liking. If you do, don't forget to edit the CSSRoster.dat and use the 4 gig .gct file.

MrDarthGogeta1
    Mega Kitten

Hue

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 04:20:35 PM »

Makarew, I just realized I didn't have a gameconfig.txt in the first place! Thanks for giving me one! Now there's a chance the Project M Launcher will work! I'll try it out later and tell you the results!

[ñ]

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: