XDDD's Textures! Final Update: [7/25/12] Sunset Wolf!!!

Started by XDDD, January 23, 2011, 11:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Title says it all
Released Textures/ Updates :):
*[1/23/11]
Wolf----------Dawn Wolf
Falco---------BlitZ Falco (Purple)
Falco---------BlitZ Falco (Blue)
Falco---------BlitZ Falco (Red)
Snake--------Snow Leopard Camo
Snake--------Tiger Skin

*[1/30/11] - [Celebrating 1000 total DLs! :D]
Wolf---------- Eclipse Wolf

*[2/12/11]
Fox----------- Gamma Blast +/- Gold Flame


*[7/9/11] (Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
DDK---------- Infernal Kong
DDK---------- Aqua Kong
DDK---------- Natura Kong
DDK---------- Volt Kong
DDK---------- Storm Kong
King D3 ------- Star King
MetaKnight----- Star Knight
Kirby--------- Crystal Kirby

*[7/25/12] (FINAL UPDATE!!!)
Snake--------Torpedo Snake
Wolf----------Sunset Wolf



*Click on the names below for the DOWNLOAD LINKS!
*Click on the images for larger, high quality ones!

Sunset Wolf
   

Torpedo Snake
   

Crystal Kirby
   

Star Knight
   

Star King
   

Infernal Kong
   

Aqua Kong
   

Natura Kong
   

Volt Kong
   

Storm Kong
   

Gamma Blast +/- Gold Flame
 

Eclipse Wolf
   

Dawn Wolf
   


BlitZ Falco (Purple)
   

BlitZ Falco (Blue)
   


BlitZ Falco (Red)
   


Snow Leopard Skin
 


Tiger Skin
 

:af2:

Very nice work, love them Falcos. ;D
Skype: ASF1nk




Blue Falco's awesome
A yellow and black one would look badass as well
Great textures man

Thanx a lot =]
Oh and there was a problem that I just fixed:
The Dawn Wolf texture had scrambled files. I tried to fix them by starting fresh and replacing the images once again but it got scrambled again after I saved it. After that I used the older brawlbox: 0.63d and replaced the images again and they didn't get scrambled. Idk if the version was the problem because someone else had the prob with 0.63d. I fixed it and I hope it doesn't happen again so does anyone know why that happened? :(

woww!! great texture, this wolf come from the future xD


These are some awesome textures you got there. ;)


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

Quote from: GreenThunda on January 27, 2011, 04:18:36 AM
These are some awesome textures you got there. ;)

No, it's "awesomesexyepic" texture.

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE BUMP
Even tho I have no idea how this forum works



FINAL UPDATE BUMP!!! I doubt I'll be doing anymore textures... If I do, it will probably be a while from now. Maybe several months or a few years If I actually decide to; doubt it. Too much stuff to do.

Quote from: XDDD on July 25, 2012, 07:48:00 AM
FINAL UPDATE BUMP!!! I doubt I'll be doing anymore textures... If I do, it will probably be a while from now. Maybe several months or a few years If I actually decide to; doubt it. Too much stuff to do.
FINAL UPDATE BUMP!!! I doubt I'll be doing anymore textures... If I do, it will probably be a while from now. Maybe several months or a few years If I actually decide to; doubt it. Too  rs coin  much stuff to do.