Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: O_O Did you see this Ganon?!!!! CLICK NAO!  (Read 21621 times)
KTH
French fries
Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: January 27, 2011, 03:17:46 PM »

OMG It's too powerful.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 27, 2011, 03:35:38 PM »

I'm not really interested... Broken PSAs get boring quickly... But I do admit, this has some neat ideas. Smiley

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: January 27, 2011, 04:01:59 PM »

Done. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z7p_MsgYiQ

Quality may be a bit off since it's still processing... but yeah.

Thank you.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
    im so gonna download this!
    This might even give my Ultimate Shadow Pikachu a hard time.

I told you guys in the first post! Nobody would listen unless they saw a vid. Tongue
    HOLY MOLY O.O"
    *downloads* This is gonna get another video! Cheesy

Or Red Demon Knight?(In BrawlVault)
    Hey i see the name of my texture? XD
    You like? Awesome Face

Yes, I like it.
    Personally, I'm underwhelmed.  Now I'm not the biggest fan of OPed PSAs in general, but I have played as plenty and have enjoyed plenty of them (MAX Onslaught, Dark Emperor Ganon, DivineOverlord etc) but this didn't impress me at all.  

With PSAs like these there's that crazy sensation of being able to spam strings of moves like  a madman and pummel your foes with an unblockable flurry of attacks.  With this however, you don't get that sensation.  All you have to do is spam A and it's gg.

There were however a couple of moves that I did like.  Namely the Side B both on the ground and in the air but all in all I just felt it was lacking, especially because of the fact that there are already too many OPed Ganondorf PSAs out-there (honestly they're about as common as Cloud textures, not quite Shadow textures though).

But that's just me.  You guys clearly did enjoy it and I got nothing against you for enjoying it.  I'm merely expressing how I felt XD

No, like I want him to be as powerful as SDo0m's Shadow(for example), not balanced, and not overkill.

Wait, how is Shadow not balanced?  That's what I was aiming for Undecided For him to be a good high tier (but balanced) character that could work nicely in vBrawl or Brawl+

I'm not annoyed, I just wanna know since I spent a lot of time effort trying to balance him without making him underpowered.

No, I'm talking about your Hyper Shadow.(OP one). XD

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: January 27, 2011, 04:09:06 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2kyTQ3Bl8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2kyTQ3Bl8</a>

Told you there was gonna be another video Awesome Face
    1080P FTW AWESOME 2.0!

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: January 27, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »

^You don't like Master Ganon's FS? Oh shi~
    Also, lol you're cheap with stopping time.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: January 27, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »

Which version are you using? Cause in that vid MG has is Sparta kick and his Beast Ganon ramming FS. Undecided

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: January 27, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

Which version are you using? Cause in that vid MG has is Sparta kick and his Beast Ganon ramming FS. Undecided
    He might not be using the final version...
    Pride, go get the final version for more fun! Awesome Face

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: January 27, 2011, 05:31:46 PM »

K, i'll do that later.

The V2Final right?

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: January 27, 2011, 05:36:58 PM »

K, i'll do that later.

The V2Final right?
    Just click Ver.Final2. That's the very final version. However, if you want to keep what you got, nobody's stopping you.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: January 27, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »

Wait, how is Shadow not balanced?  That's what I was aiming for Undecided For him to be a good high tier (but balanced) character that could work nicely in vBrawl or Brawl+
    He is overpowered, but significantly more balanced than most psas. The thing is he is fast, strong, and has few disadvantages. Nearly all of the original characters are either strong and slow, middle-ish, or fast and weak. I am speaking strictly for vBrawl though; he would fit in perfectly with Brawl+. There is no need to change him. He is still fun as hell to use and one of the best psa's on the site. I use vBrawl and it is permanent in my roster.

Back on topic, this Ganon isn't really impressing me. I'm not the biggest fan ops, but the point of them is to feel like a beast with combos, this doesnt have that. Also pretty much exactly what .Fade said.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: January 27, 2011, 07:16:37 PM »

He is overpowered, but significantly more balanced than most psas. The thing is he is fast, strong, and has few disadvantages. Nearly all of the original characters are either strong and slow, middle-ish, or fast and weak. I am speaking strictly for vBrawl though; he would fit in perfectly with Brawl+. There is no need to change him. He is still fun as hell to use and one of the best psa's on the site. I use vBrawl and it is permanent in my roster.

I agree with this part. >.>

Black Blood Shooter
    Mega Kitten

Only the insane equate pain with success.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: January 27, 2011, 08:53:10 PM »

me too Im srs here

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: January 28, 2011, 01:24:57 PM »

Back on topic, this Ganon isn't really impressing me. I'm not the biggest fan ops, but the point of them is to feel like a beast with combos, this doesnt have that. Also pretty much exactly what .Fade said.

I agree with this part. >.>
    me too Im srs here
    I just learned from Nyspa that the Ver.Final2 is just a beta Im srs here

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #58 on: January 28, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »

Thanks for this.  He's got a pretty agressive playstyle indeed.  I still don't think he's MK level oped, but probably in the top 5 to 10 of the tier list definitely (if we're talking tourney standards but to be honest tourney players say any character is oped ¬_¬).

But again, thanks.  I'll try to make Cloud more balanced.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: January 28, 2011, 05:54:42 PM »

It's the best Ganon PSA I've ever played/seen. It's by Nyspa.
    Master Ganon: http://space.geocities.jp/nyspafire1992/PSA/psa_space.html

Ahem.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11598

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
    Print
    Jump to: