Stuff3's Stages (Vs. Baby Bowser stage finsihed! (Update: 03/22/11))

Started by Chuckdurnham, January 28, 2011, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Radical Highway!

Yay!
0 (0%)
The forums wont let me delete polls...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Stuff3s Stages

Hello! Welcome to my stage thread! Check it out cause its pretty rad! Um so yeah! ^^ Idk what to say...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Current Project:


Radical Highway


Super Mario Bros. 3 Cloud Stage (On Hold)

Already finished the song for this stage. You can find it in my vault plus a preview of the level. Its going to basically be a level where you fight on clouds. Many in the backround will be animated, and after awhile they will clear up revealing an overworld. To get an idea, think something like world 5 from the game. Its gonna be good!




Finished Work:



Yoshis Island: World 1-1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16149&Moderated=All&facebook=true
hey i made a Yoshis Island 2D stage cause I love that game.  :happy:
Anyway its my first stage ever and Im just doing it as a stepping stone into the world of brawl hacks.

Yoshis Island: Big Boos Fort
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16468&Moderated=All&facebook=true

My first 3D level! This level is based on the Big Boo Fort from Yoshis Island. Well its based on most of the castle levels in that game. Has an animated Boo, and lots of 3D stuff so check it out! I also made a song in collab with Halc9bit to go with the stage. Check my vault for the song:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Name=*Yoshis+island*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*#ByUserID=10724&Moderated=All

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A fully animated battle between Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth! Over 2000 frames long, and is about 30 seconds of animation, I'd say it turned out pretty good. Although the pictures here dont do the level "justice"   :af:.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16943&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Vs. Baby Bowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My last Yoshis Island stage. And what a way to go! The final fight from Yoshis Island. Replicated to the best of my ability. After some falling rocks Bowser shows up and causes some real chaos by destroying platforms. Look out Yoshi! You dont want to be caught standing on one when the boulder falls. Luckily some handy red arrows will alert you before hand.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17687&Moderated=All&facebook=true

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Mind sharing the stage with us in this thread then? Otherwise this thread is pretty much pointless if there are no previews or downloads or anything.

Lol, what's with the baby on the drums?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Very nice. I don't really like 2D stages too much, but this one looks great!

By the way, who's the fat baby?

Quote from: lord_of_hell on January 29, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 29, 2011, 03:24:59 AM
Lol, what's with the baby on the drums?

But the stage looks pretty good for your first.

When I looked at the stage-making guide I don't think I would ever be able to make one; it looks too difficult.

Ok the new version is up. Thanks to crazy longed named dude the spawn points are fixed.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 29, 2011, 03:40:17 AM
Very nice. I don't really like 2D stages too much, but this one looks great!

By the way, who's the fat baby?
Thank you! I think it ended up pretty good as well
Quote from: (specter) on January 29, 2011, 04:05:20 AM
Quote from: lord_of_hell on January 29, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 29, 2011, 03:24:59 AM
Lol, what's with the baby on the drums?
What would be too difficult?

But the stage looks pretty good for your first.

When I looked at the stage-making guide I don't think I would ever be able to make one; it looks too difficult.
.!Hes just the drummer btw.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on January 29, 2011, 05:30:28 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 29, 2011, 03:40:17 AM
Very nice. I don't really like 2D stages too much, but this one looks great!

By the way, who's the fat baby?
Thank you! I think it ended up pretty good as well
Quote from: (specter) on January 29, 2011, 04:05:20 AM
Quote from: lord_of_hell on January 29, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 29, 2011, 03:24:59 AM
Lol, what's with the baby on the drums?
What would be too difficult?

But the stage looks pretty good for your first.

When I looked at the stage-making guide I don't think I would ever be able to make one; it looks too difficult.
.!Hes just the drummer btw.

I'm assuming you said "What would be too difficult" to me but somehow added it in the quotes.

Well just the whole thing in general. I tried reading the guide several times but I just couldn't grasp anything at all.

Quote from: (specter) on January 29, 2011, 05:40:48 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on January 29, 2011, 05:30:28 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 29, 2011, 03:40:17 AM
Very nice. I don't really like 2D stages too much, but this one looks great!

By the way, who's the fat baby?
Thank you! I think it ended up pretty good as well
Quote from: (specter) on January 29, 2011, 04:05:20 AM
Quote from: lord_of_hell on January 29, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 29, 2011, 03:24:59 AM
Lol, what's with the baby on the drums?
What would be too difficult?

But the stage looks pretty good for your first.

When I looked at the stage-making guide I don't think I would ever be able to make one; it looks too difficult.
.!Hes just the drummer btw.

I'm assuming you said "What would be too difficult" to me but somehow added it in the quotes.

Well just the whole thing in general. I tried reading the guide several times but I just couldn't grasp anything at all.

For a 2-D stage? Mabye a video would help? It helped me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nITFgaiL2w

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on January 29, 2011, 05:43:44 AM
For a 2-D stage? Mabye a video would help? It helped me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nITFgaiL2w

Wow; it did. Well, now I know how to make 2D stages now lol. But where do you get all the backgrounds, the stage, etc? Like where did you get the stuff for your stage? Did you rip it from the game or something? If so, how do you do that? Screen-shot it?

That WackaAlpaca guy sure is helpful. I'll have to refer to him more in the future. It'd be pretty awesome if I could start making stages.

Thanks for the help. I'll have to try making one myself sometime using that video.

Quote from: (specter) on January 29, 2011, 06:01:39 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on January 29, 2011, 05:43:44 AM
For a 2-D stage? Mabye a video would help? It helped me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nITFgaiL2w

Wow; it did. Well, now I know how to make 2D stages now lol. But where do you get all the backgrounds, the stage, etc? Like where did you get the stuff for your stage? Did you rip it from the game or something? If so, how do you do that? Screen-shot it?

That WackaAlpaca guy sure is helpful. I'll have to refer to him more in the future. It'd be pretty awesome if I could start making stages.

Thanks for the help. I'll have to try making one myself sometime using that video.
The video tells you how to switch out the pictures provided. I think theres a way to make multiple backgrounds for a 2d stage. But Im not gonna bother because 3d is more important.

I suggest you make one 2d stage and then move on to 3d stages.

Ive been bothering all the experts with pms on how to go about learning all of this and gamma ridley gave me a nice link here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16029.0

I just looked through it less then an hour ago and it seems like everything you and I will need.

As for the stage all I used was this:

I simply used paint and did a bunch of copy and pasting to make the square part.
Then I zoomed in a bunch and blended the pasted parts together so it looked natural.

as for ripping stuff from other games (like all the mario kart stages we are seeing) there is a program called wiiscrubber i think, and somehow that allows you to pull files from other games. I havnt looked into it yet.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!


Quote from: gabrielwoj and joaowojcikiewicz on January 30, 2011, 01:09:56 AM
hello ;D
I couldn't spell your name but I did my best!

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Hello team! I made a new level! Also bump to the top for celebration!

I make stages and music! GO check em out!